Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Banning Arenared?

Ban Arenared?

• Yes

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • Give serious warning

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 12 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This kid must be the one of the most neg-repped people on the forum ever, yet he is still allowed to stay on the forums.
I think that getting lots of neg-reps is less a reason for banning than giving lots of them... unfortunately that's something you don't see in a persons profile.

You may not have noticed that there's a "View poll results" link for those who haven't voted (yet).

everybody is entitled to say whatever they want. If you dont like what he says, dont respond, dont even read it.

Things like this are the reason they made the ignore feature. I haven't even noticed that arenared is still here since I put him on mine.

It really isn't an issue normally, and the ignore feature works well, the problem is when he posts things that are threatening to you, or are intended to hurt the chances of a sale, then it is harmful and cannot be ignored.

I have no members on my ignore list....

All Information is valuable... its like putting bullets into a gun....
you really don't need to shoot it until necessary....:crackup:

Jerry

I have no members on my ignore list....

All Information is valuable... its like putting bullets into a gun....
you really don't need to shoot it until necessary....:crackup:

Jerry

I don't know, Jerry. I have yet to see a single worthwhile post from arenared.. of course he's been on my ignore list for while.:crackup:

Shucks. I might have missed some morsel of knowledge from his keen intellect. Whatever will I do.

I never said the info was worthwhile or knowledgeable ... only valuable...
It all depends on how you use it....:whistle::evil:

Jerry

hmmmm well guys its like this, the more we talk about this the more we flame the person and the thread as well, if we just all move on and let coldshadow decide.. ignore feature is the ok.. but silence is still the best.. :)

^you know what, you're right matrixcs and I admire you for that. If it were ANY other person I would agree with you completely. He crossed several lines with me, though, and I won't be forgetting it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.