Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Banning Arenared?

Ban Arenared?

• Yes

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • Give serious warning

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 12 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arenared:
I am not whining nor am I playing leader. I'm just tired of going onto threads and seeing either completely worthless comments or direct and often quite harsh insults from you, and I was interested in the general opinion people had in here of whether you should be banned or not. As I already stated this is in no way a personal war and you have not done anything targeted at me (apart from a neg rep for.. nothing - but luckily the rep system is so abused anyway that it does not matter at all).

Doofus: I agree that people shouldn't take the internet too seriously - that is why people shouldn't get all worked up and especially shouldn't make themselves look stupid by posting threats and so on.
You are obviously in fully entitled to your opinion and to voting "no" - if people weren't allowed to vote against there would be no point in this.
However, he is actually breaking the rules and if people in general feel he should not be here, I don't see why we should let him - therefore a poll rather than simply ranting and sending secret whiny PMs to c0ld.

c0ld:
Thanks, you are quick to step in as always! If he can chill out I have no problem, as I said I do not carry any grudge against him.
However, if he does go on, I would like him banned.. let's wait and see ;)
Although.. I do think a couple of people have received threats from him, but don't take my word for it.

Seb

thanks for feedback everyone

i put a ban for 3 days as a warning

Thank You for doing that, however, it has not stopped him from sending me another threat...

What is he threatening you with or about...???

(since you brought it up....:whistle:)

Jerry

He keeps saying he is going to report me to lumileds for something I may have done in the past even though he won't tell me what it is...

Don't you have an ignore feature? Sounds like he's using this forum to make threats about another site/forum.

Yeah I am also cool with giving you a second chance. Just keep your promise and enjoy the hobby. That is the reason we are members on this forum?

Just remember we are all here because we enjoy shooting coherent photons into the night sky, if you have a problem with someone, just put them on your ignore list and lets keep this great forum running smoothly. :beer:

i know we can move forward from this one... we all are here for the main purpose that we enjoy lasers & technology and i think it is possible to move forward

i know we can move forward from this one... we all are here for the main purpose that we enjoy lasers & technology and i think it is possible to move forward

I'm just here for the beer :beer:

Peace,
dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back