Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ban rangedunits?

Should rangedunites be banned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Jerry, come on, it's Rangedunits, I guess after all the time you spent on this forum you should know him well enough to understand it's probably all we're gonna get from him. Stop being so mad, I think you too you need some sleep :D.

I agree that what he did was lame, but bitching (sorry for the expression) about it won't chage anything. He did bad things, he apologized, now get over with it.

I'll send him a PM about editing his posts and more serious apology if you want.

WOW

:whistle:

Only my momma sends me to bed.

Well hopedfully all this gets settled soon.

In other news, Anyone watching the Haiti telethon?

Raybo

:beer:
Oh Jerry, come on, it's Rangedunits, I guess after all the time you spent on this forum you should know him well enough to understand it's probably all we're gonna get from him. Stop being so mad, I think you too you need some sleep :D.

I agree that what he did was lame, but bitching (sorry for the expression) about it won't chage anything. He did bad things, he apologized, now get over with it.

I'll send him a PM about editing his posts and more serious apology if you want.

Seems like you Frenchys stick up for each other, eh?

JUST A JOKE! :beer:

You guys have no clue of the whole story.

Please Niko,Hal & Scope, keep the pm explaining a part of this story/drama private, it could only be worse.

Last edited:
Please Niko,Hal & Scope, keep the pm explaining a part of this story/drama private, it could only be worse.

Why in hell would you say this?

Prepare for a huge sh*tstorm by everybody that will want to know now. Better come clean while you can.

if there was ever a need of the definition of "fucking yourself," this would be it.

please, do tell.

Hmm... I think I might have to change my tune a little here.. Jerry, Maybe you're right. While I don't share quite the same level of dislike that you feel, I do think that Ranged is possibly somehow enjoying this..? It's a little hard to tell with him, but why incriminate one's self unless you just don't care? Ranged, if you just don't care, then neither do I, my friend.

shoot_self_in_foot.jpg

Raybo

This really sounds like a desperate act (a plee if you will).
Humm? Is there something about Ranged that is being kept a secret on his behalf? :thinking:

Raybo

So what is the real story Ranged?

I'm guessing that most of the folks on this forum have screwed up more than just once in their lives, I know that I have. :cryyy:

Please don't think that anyone will think less of you if you come clean.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.