Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ban Darkarmyofone... Again...

Should Darkarmyofone be banned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asherz

As much as I hate to say this... I can't stand the fighting any more so I'm voting yes.

Oh, and by the way, the poll is public, so everyone can see exactly how you voted.

Jaseth

Just click "view poll results" by the poll and it will show each member name beside what they voted.

Seb

This whole thing has been a toll on everyone I'm sure, even on Tyler but you just can't trust the guy. I hate to say, its just a bad idea to do business with someone like that. He's similar to a drug dealer. You never know what you get ... it could be sugar

Reactions: mfo

mfo

8 to 1 as of this post. Looks like he's fucked this time.

Never mind, didn't see that at first.

Jaseth

This whole thing has been a toll on everyone I'm sure, even on Tyler but you just can't trust the guy. I hate to say, its just a bad idea to do business with someone like that. He's similar to a drug dealer. You never know what you get ... it could be sugar
Even worse, it could be date rape drug or heart medicine. Happened to one of my friends.. He passed away 2 years ago.

Seb

Even worse, it could be date rape drug or heart medicine. Happened to one of my friends.. He passed away 2 years ago.

Seb

Drugs and the ones who deal it are a nasty thing. Don't ever buy them Jeseth no matter who tries to make you.

mfo

I'm actually refreshing this page every 30 seconds, just WAITING for Tyler to stick his head in here and say he's not going to be banned lol. Come on Tyler, where are you now?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.