Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Bad business with tonyt!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laik

I gave up on thinking he was a "decent chap" a while ago. If you are reading this Anthony, i am sure others will welcome you back with a forgiving heart, but i however, will not. What you have done is wrong and i will not forgive you. If this is all resolved, you have my most deepest and most sincere apology, but as for now you are just a BS artist.

Last edited:

Yes i noticed it doesn't show him as banned anymore, mine is not to question just tell the facts as they happened which i have well and truely covered in above posts in detail

I gave up on thinking he was a "decent chap" a while ago. If you are reading this Anthony, i am sure others will welcome you back with a forgiving heart, but i however, will not. What you have done is wrong and i will not forgive you. If this is all resolved, you have my most deepest and most sincere apology, but as for now you are just a BS artist.

I second that

Hey guys we have all his details, other than his postal address in the scammers thread. Could anyone who has it, please PM me with the info? Thanks :beer:

Spooky

I have a special woman in my life now

You have my sincere sympathies my friend. Make sure you keep plenty of photo's and save your forum posts for the time when you are no longer allowed to buy anything that isn't flower patterned or related to kids.
Failing that try to convince the significant other that laser pointers are the latest fashion accessory and you may be ok.
There is an upside though :) it means you don't have to wash dishes or cook anymore....

and seeing how my wife just walked in and read this i'm not off to get my bed for the night ready in the garden shed while fighting the dog for what's left of my lunch.

;)

best wishes

Dave

ped

Hi.

It looks like when I banned him origonally I didnt choose permaban, thats now corrected.

regards

Reactions: ARG
You have my sincere sympathies my friend. Make sure you keep plenty of photo's and save your forum posts for the time when you are no longer allowed to buy anything that isn't flower patterned or related to kids.
Failing that try to convince the significant other that laser pointers are the latest fashion accessory and you may be ok.
There is an upside though :) it means you don't have to wash dishes or cook anymore....

and seeing how my wife just walked in and read this i'm not off to get my bed for the night ready in the garden shed while fighting the dog: for what's left of my lunch.

;)

best wishes

Dave
Oh so true the only good laser is a low power play toy laser for the cat to chase, other than that my wife hates lasers they are to bright really etc and what's the point its a bright light move on get over it ....no hope there ,women just dont get boys toys

Last edited:
no hope there ,women just dont get boys toys

It depends on the woman...
My gf really like my lasers. She even want a dvd burner laser or 635, she really loves the color ;)

Maybe I'm just too nerdy and attract nerdy girls... :thinking:

ps: j/k. I'm not nerdy.

It depends on the woman...
My gf really like my lasers. She even want a dvd burner laser or 635, she really loves the color ;)

Maybe I'm just too nerdy and attract nerdy girls... :thinking:

ps: j/k. I'm not nerdy.
well you can be lucky of course but of all the hobbies I've had over the years my lasers seems to have the most apathy of them all. Although lasers isn't my favorite hobby she is well should i say women is something that's never changed since i was 15 very entertaining at times

IsaacT

My GF likes my hobby but hates my spending. I look at my laser desk and there is almost 3000 dollars in lasers and laser parts sitting there. Luckily she doesnt know that number. And luckily she doesnt know how much my CNI lasers cost that are being delivered today. She would kill me. Lol

Hey guys we have all his details, other than his postal address in the scammers thread. Could anyone who has it, please PM me with the info? Thanks :beer:

Where's this scammer's thread? It should be a sticky!

Its over in the vets section to prevent any drama. If you have a question concerning whether a memeber is on there or not just ask a vet.

Status
Not open for further replies.