Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Bad business with tonyt!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

^^^ @ Ped maybe you should un-delete posts and reinstate Ingnescunts original title on that thread...at least until Tonyt has decided to speak up?

Also is there any time limit? I mean we could sit here for a couple of months kidding ourselves that he's on holiday, or otherwise indisposed. For someone as active as he was on the forums, I find it really hard to believe that he hasnt seen this thread or received any of the many emails he's been sent...

Ive pretty much given up on my money already. Next time Im going to be a lot more cautious of noobs racking up post counts and establishing a rep based on generous promises and nothing more than hot air. :(

That reminds me I have to rep Dave for being skeptical and stopping his attempted GB! :beer:

Last edited:
I suppose everyone needs a reality check every now and then to keep their (big) money safe and secure... but I wish you all the best of luck

My apologies to all involved in TonyT's shenanigans. I hope everybody can get some resolve.

If there's anything I can do for any one of you, just let me know.

Hak, any chance I can get you to stop by CT for me to visit Matthew Durant? I still haven't gotten revolve from that bastard and he's STILL creating alternate profiles here to "buy" more lasers.

MBrian-- CT?

Ron- just remind thr mods to keep an eye out for a any new member with an IP that is close to his last location..ATM-- right now there are several banned member at the very least lurking here. and they can join and make posts before they get caught.

I have always been in favor of ban hammering any who come here with lies in their profile and those who refuse to fill in at LEAST their location and age should get temp banned until they follow thru on that. those two things can be checked out.. When i feel 'funy' about newcomers PMing me wanting lasers i make it crustal clear nothing will happen until I get proof of address-age and ownership of proper goggles.

I tell them to put tape over the info on thier ID except DOB, name, pic and address.

some comply --some go away- n/p for me..

BEWARE of PMs.VMs asking for 'completed lasers to buy'
Those two words have appeared more than once from not scammers but the laser po po.. Ownership is legal- all the rest is pretty much illegal.

Especially if you are a builder..

IsaacT

IS ownership legal though? If the Laser 5-0 dropped by my house and found my 2.5W MS-SSW with ZERO safety features would they be chill or would they get pissy because I am creating radiological devices which exceed the limits in place? Somehow....and this may be because every cop I have met likes to f*ck people over....I feel like they would be displeased.

Is there any way to permaban by IP address? So the system could run a check and disallow new members with IP addresses matching permabanned members?

Also, could the system be set up to make the age and location a required entry?

IS ownership legal though? If the Laser 5-0 dropped by my house and found my 2.5W MS-SSW with ZERO safety features would they be chill or would they get pissy because I am creating radiological devices which exceed the limits in place? Somehow....and this may be because every cop I have met likes to f*ck people over....I feel like they would be displeased.

Is there any way to permaban by IP address? So the system could run a check and disallow new members with IP addresses matching permabanned members?

Also, could the system be set up to make the age and location a required entry?

Like owning radios.
Yes please.

Hi guys,

I'm sorry I ended on a bad note, but there was circumstantial evidence, that originally lead to my belief, he wasn't trustworthy.

I really want to let my issue slide, because I was really "depressed" at that stage, losing my beloved Sennheisers until I stumbled across this thread to see what "tony" is up to.

It is unfortunate that other members are experiencing trouble with tonyt. It is strange to call yourself Doctor Tony, when you're real name is Anthony Ryan. Anyhow I hope this issue gets resolved ASAP.

And about my reputation and offensive name?

It is strange to call yourself Doctor Tony, when you're real name is Anthony Ryan. Anyhow I hope this issue gets resolved ASAP.

And about my reputation and offensive name?

Whats wrong with calling himself Dr Tony if he is a doctor? In his passport his name will probably be Anthony Ryan and not necessarily Dr Anthony Ryan...Whether you have Dr before your name depends on your countries policies and also whether you have updated your passport since getting the title. ;)

To be honest I think you were treated rather unfairly by the mob mentality.

Tonyt has yet to come forward and sort out this mess. Slowly but surely we are coming to the conclusion that he is in fact a scammer. Perhaps we should have heeded your words rather than shoot the messenger.

+1 to try and set things right. I think those that gave you a neg rep for simply voicing your opinion and experience, should should also help get you back in the green...:beer:

Last edited:

IsaacT

I will help your rep out as well...but maybe contact c0ldshadow and ask to change your name....otherwise our reps will be useless as people will still be offended.

Hahahaha between me and Grainde, we brought you from 2 reds to 2 greens. Lol.

Last edited:
Ok, thanks guys for the reps, and I don't want to take over this thread, but I still have the laser Tony built me, and it doesn't work. I don't want to actually lose my Senhheisers for nothing, so is there a way you guys can take a look at it for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.