Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Awesome ebay auction...

Hypocrisy is the act of being less critical of oneself than of others

Amazing at how bashing this ebayer is very popular when many on this forum are guilty of similar or worse crimes. I dont care one way or the other but play fair or be a hypocrite.

If red is the shortest wavelength, that must mean violet is shorterer, and UV is the shortestest ;-)

WRM

ruby red

It can instantly vaporize humans and turn water into ruby red Kool Aide!

What are you guys reporting him for-his profit margins?

there isn't a correct thing in his descriptions. Lasers seem to be pretty popular right now and that ad is just gonna take some unsuspecting person for the proverbial ride. after all it is on ebay. :thinking:

michael

No one answered gooey's main question. Lets see here...

1. Picture is photoshopped
  2. 7 mile range
  3. ruby red (a ruby is more purple)
  4. one of world's best handheld lasers
  5. Instantly burn matches
  6. "Produces" 5mW of power
  7. Red "laser wavelength" is the shortest in the "laser light spectrum"
  8. Desgined for people who want the very best in handheld lasers
  9. Absolute performance is guaranteed.
  10. More visible then a green laser
That's 10 right there and it equals one report to ebay. A dilda will pop balloons that's true. The dot is visible in daylight. It will not instantly light matches however. That's the host I'm using for my build, 5mW too.

Now more to point since I got them all, what do I win? :p

Last edited:
And I willy wanted a wuby wed waser. ;)

Whats sad is he will probalby sell it to some unsupecting fool with more money than brains.

Amazing at how bashing this ebayer is very popular when many on this forum are guilty of similar or worse crimes. I dont care one way or the other but play fair or be a hypocrite.

So you mean everyone here likes to post completely false information on items they sell? Dang I must've missed that train all this time of being here :undecided:

This isn't about the "legality" of the item, but the fact that the seller is blatantly embellishing his auction for the pure intent of ripping off someone who doesn't know better.

I do hope you were merely trolling.

No, I don't sell on ebay. But it is a bit tiring, all these "bashing" posts here. The energy people are wasting on a silly ebay auction... aren't there better things to do?