Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Auction: 445nm Kit with Built-in Charger!

At 3:45 you mention the compass reading being backwards.... do you think that's because it was made on the other side of the planet? :thinking:

lol. Regardless of where it's made, compass' always point toward the same place on earth.
..sorry i don't know if that was a joke or a serious question....
but yeah the compass is ass backwards.

hehe it was kind of a joke Moh... I was pretty sure that wasn't really the case - unlike the whole 'water spinning the opposite direction down the toilet in austraila' thing which I'm pretty sure is true :)

Trevor

Two things:

1) Do two lava lamps in one room add merely twice the ambiance of one? Or more than twice the ambiance? ;)

2) Your avatar coupled with the ehm, clothes piled in the drawers at 2:47 makes me wonder about you. :p

Threadjack over. As you were, gentlemen. :angel:

-Trevor

Good plan Moh, That's the way it's always been with me from day one, Heatsinks are made to fit each host for a prefect fit ;)
Perfect fit = Best Heat Transfer away from the diode :)

I like to have the hosts with me to make sure things fit.

Two things:

1) Do two lava lamps in one room add merely twice the ambiance of one? Or more than twice the ambiance? ;)

2) Your avatar coupled with the ehm, clothes piled in the drawers at 2:47 makes me wonder about you. :p

Threadjack over. As you were, gentlemen. :angel:

-Trevor
that's all mollie's shit, i keep wanting to throw away all her childish crap from when she was 16....oh well.

it's a tiny little flat heatsink that the driver sits on, then i wrapped a layer of thermal tape around it to make it stick....

Auction closed with a winning bid of $75. I've decided to change the donation to 15% instead of 10%

That's $11.25 to the forum.
Thanks JakeGT

Congratulations to JakeGT for winning this kit and a big thank you to Moh for offering this auction and donating 15% to LPF :beer: +1 rep for you!