Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

assitiance..

mokman

I need assitiance..does anyone know how to stop someone multi posting on my favorite forum ?

Yes.. Yes.. Exactly what i mean!? Tried almost all below. Can you think of anything else?
Yes.. Yes.. Exactly what i mean!? Tried almost all below. Can you think of anything else?

I need assitiance..does anyone know how to stop someone multi posting on my favorite forum ?
ROFL!!!

Really more information would seriously help. You should call the cops and buy thick blinds. and sense you have talk to them (I'm assuming because your not helping with any information) they will know you called the cops so be ready if they retaliate. I'd just get thick blinds and ignore them and they will stop. If they are kids you yelling at them will make them want to do it more.

Honestly I think if you talk to them the same way your talking to us on this forum I don't see why they would want to work with you.

You should try talking to people better and explaining things a little better.

I'm trying to comprehend what your asking us to provide you with. Your not going coat your windows with anything... what would you do more that just put thicker blinds up. Or a Mirror. You know the more goofy things you keep doing like mirrors or anything else in the direction will just make them know it's getting to you and will keep messing with you to see what you try to do next...

GBD

Nail plywood and 2X4's on your doors and windows.
Paint it all black.
Curl into a ball and rock back and forth in a corner of the room
????
That should keep the evil mean lasers away from you.

Last edited:
I find this forum very helpful and interesting. There are many uses for the things you discuss on this forum. How do I go about making the things that are mentioned in this forum? You people suck. Please discuss.

I'm not quite sure I understand what you're trying to say...could you elaborate?
I find this forum very helpful and interesting. There are many uses for the things you discuss on this forum. How do I go about making the things that are mentioned in this forum? You people suck. Please discuss.

Ash

Yes. Get a more powerful laser and shine it back at them. :eek:
No. Seriously. If you really have calmly gone over and attempted to talk to them (or their parents) about it, and they refuse to comply, call the cops.
It may be a good idea to capture their "assault" on your windows/blinds with a videocamera so you have "proof" that they are bothering you, then call the police about it and tell them that you have tried to reason with them to no avail. :undecided:
After all: pointing a laser at someone (with intent to cause inconvenience, annoyance or alarm) is a misdemeanor, punishable by imprisonment in a county jail for up to 30 days. :)

jakeGT

You better be joking Jake. If you are joking it's not very funny... You have to set up a joke better...

She already tried sending her husband and his friends over to there house to try to get inside and take it from them 2 Times!! And look what happened....
He got Taunted.... Some people are so Rude....

EDIT: I think we need more information to help them at this point. We don't know what has taken place already or what has been tried.

uhh..... i dont know how to respond to that? and obviously it was a joke......

uhh..... i dont know how to respond to that? and obviously it was a joke......

Just messing with you and cracking a joke sorry :D

back to topic, can you help with more info Dragon fire Breathing Lady?

Last edited:

jakeGT

hahaa... dragon fire breathing lady, but seriously, if someone is shining a laser through your window every night get it on video a couple times show it to the cops, have them DO something about it

hahaa... dragon fire breathing lady, but seriously, if someone is shining a laser through your window every night get it on video a couple times show it to the cops, have them DO something about it

I just hope it doesn't bring any undue attention for us just because those idiot kids are doing it

jakeGT

no matter what we do, as responsible hobbiests, there will always be an idiot out there ruining it for the other people who are safe with trhere lasers. Hopefully it's a <5mW red from walmart and they wont blame it on high powered laser enthusiasts

Or buy appropriate laser safety glasses :na:
@ Krogith you are such a smartass lol +1 to you sir

LaZeRz

Lol at mirror joke :)
that would work just as well as chlorofome :p

alf638

Is it just me, or are we getting trolled an awful lot lately?
Every day a newbie shows up and starts the weirdest thread, what's up with that?:thinking:

@Ash:
:D:crackup::D

I know what you mean, only a few months ago I didn't even know what a troll was (exept for the mythical beast, obviously).