Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

assitiance..

I need assitiance.. Does anyone know how to keep light from a laser pointer out of your home?

mokman

what do you mean. a punk kid or a rude person shining it at your house?

Plan B

Without knowing the back story to your question two options come to mind. Thick, heavy curtains or blinds should reduce or stop the light from entering your windows. A phone call to the police could deter the offender from shining the laser at your windows in the first place.

mokman

That would work good, Also. If you really want to get back at them. I would get a laser multi beam disrupter, they only cost about $10.00 at wallmart, hope that helps

I don't think dragonlady151 likes lasers very much

They did name them self DragonLady151..... And shes drunk of 151!! Watch out! Hide your lasers....Drinking Bacardi 151 Breathing Fire.... I wonder are you Chinese?

Just close your window Curtains....

EDIT: Have you done the normal neighborly thing and just went over there to kindly ask them to stop ?

Last edited:

Ash

I say OPEN the curtains all the way, and place this against the window facing out:
6-18-mirror1.jpg

One reflection of that laser back to the source should be a decent deterrent.

jakeGT

I would throw a brick at em or something
Call him unpleasant nanes

You better be joking Jake. If you are joking it's not very funny... You have to set up a joke better...

She already tried sending her husband and his friends over to there house to try to get inside and take it from them 2 Times!! And look what happened....
He got Taunted.... Some people are so Rude....

EDIT: I think we need more information to help them at this point. We don't know what has taken place already or what has been tried.

Last edited:

anselm

Is it just me, or are we getting trolled an awful lot lately?
Every day a newbie shows up and starts the weirdest thread, what's up with that?:thinking:

@Ash:
:D:crackup::D

Is it just me, or are we getting trolled an awful lot lately?
Every day a newbie shows up and starts the weirdest thread, what's up with that?:thinking:

@Ash:
:D:crackup::D

Was just thinking the same thing...there are so many threads about "What should I buy?" and especially "Will this work???"

Eh.

Yes.. Yes.. Exactly what i mean!? Tried almost all below. Can you think of anything else?
Yes.. Yes.. Exactly what i mean!? Tried almost all below. Can you think of anything else?