Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Are you armed with a laser pointer?

Ace82

Are you armed with a laser pointer?

I was curious, how many of us carry pointers with us virtually everywhere we go? I sometimes use it at jobsites to point at various things, but I pretty much always carry my x-75 with me and before that was my DX-5. I usually charge up my batteries twice a week. I can honestly say that I feel somewhat naked without it!

Sunglasses
Wallet
Keys
Phone
Laser

These are my typical accessories that I carry on my person pretty much always, and I feel naked when without one. Am I the only one with this problem…gift? ;D

daguin

On "lecture" days, I decide in the morning, what laser I'm going to use that day.

Peace,
dave

diachi

OMG, I feel the same way !!

Only I need something with a bit more 'kick' than a DX Romisen 30mW L-030 ::)

My first blu ray is always with me when I am teaching....My R/G/Y has made a few appearances this season as well ;)

Regards rog8811

yes, i ALWAYS carry it, everywhere I go!

items I always keep with me:

right pocket
Phone
ID (usually)
guitar pick

left pocket
keys
knife

back right pocket
laser!
(never put anything else in the laser pocket... unless MAYBE another laser, but i dont want it getting scratched)

left back pocket
gum (if I have it) (so that doesnt really count as ALWAYS)

lol and in case you're wondering I wear baggy jeans, so it's easy to fit all that stuff. However it's really funny when my friends watch me have to take everything out and set it down. Takes a good 15 - 20 seconds of pulling things out of my pockets.

Left-front jeans pocket gets the laser and wallet, I try to not to carry two-laser at a time, to avoid being an "over-the-top" laser-geek, but sometimes it cannot be avoided.
DH

diachi

I usually have my laser, some money (Depending where I'm going), My phone, sometimes a screwdriver (Also depending where I'm going) and sometimes a lighter (again depending where I'm going).

I DON'T smoke just so you all know, Just never know when you need to set something ablaze [smiley=evil.gif] ;D.

Never even thought of carrying a knife though, one of my friends used to, until we all had a rant at him about it ::)

I almost always have a laser with me when i'm out and about, but there is one thing I have never left home without .... My Leatherman I even had it on when I got married LOL my poor wife.
Just wanted add that my Leatherman is a tool and that is what it is used for.

i carry a infinity 95 and my dyi 100 mw bluray you never know the wavelength needed

oh and a surefire flashlight with the neat defensive end cap for slicing up faces :-X maybe i shouldn't have said that

Ace82

I used to carry a knife with me every I went too, because it gives you more sense of security while traveling away from home. Plus, it's cool because if anybody needs anything cut, BAM! ;D

It isn't all that smart though, especially if it's an illegal concealed weapon... ::) which is also why I stopped carrying about 7 years ago...

Some people like to carry butterfly knives to show off, and some people get real power hungry when they're drunk...

Some people might ask why we carry laser pointers!

yea ive found that if i cant defend with my hands to run  ;D
if i get beat down hey i'll respawn again in a better spot  ;)

edit my spelling bites