Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone who knows where to buy radioactive materials?

Maybe you could get a job at a nuclear plant where you could use your passion safely?
Former nuclear machinist with the US Navy

I have had a friend since high school, that is a nuclear physicist and does work for the Navy, he used to be in Alameada. But now I don't know where he is, I haven't talked to him for years.

Maybe you could get a job at a nuclear plant where you could use your passion safely?
Former nuclear machinist with the US Navy

Yes, I have a friend who worked in the now closed nuclear plant here in the region, (Barsebäck). To demolish the plant, but it's very hard controlls there! They measure every worker who has bin into the plant! To get in, you must leave your cellphone if it have a camera!

And in another nuclear plant here in Sweden (Forsmark), a worker got though when he had traces of acetone on him. They suspected him for having TATP on him!

Last edited:
I think this guy Psychopatic is putting on an act.

He has other intentions here.

I think this guy Psychopatic is putting on an act.

He has other intentions here.

No, don't be foolish! :yh:

I'm just like lasers and other radiation! It's my special interest! I have something called asperger syndrome, wich means that I'm a muppet, but very clever in some special interests!

No, don't be foolish! :yh:

I'm just like lasers and other radiation! It's my special interest! I have something called asperger syndrome, wich means that I'm a muppet, but very clever in some special interests!

If anyone is being foolish it's you. :tsk:

Asking for radioactive materials can and will most likely get you banned bud. :banned:

Asking for radioactive materials can and will most likely get you banned bud. :banned:

Why?

I asked a question, which I don't find broking the rules!

It's not illegal in the US, and not here in Sweden either. It's just hard to get!

Last edited:
Why?

I asked a question, which I don't find broking the rules!

It's not illegal in the US, and not here in Sweden either. It's just hard to get!

Hey you can ask anything you want. Except for radioactive materials which are illegal.

I know what you are trying to do. Your acting isn't all that great either.

This is a respected forum. Go and tell your superiors that.

If you're not an officer of the law then you really need mental help and end the pursuit of dangerous materials before you kill someone.

DTR

If this guy gives himself a dose at least the gene pool will be the better for it.:eg:

Last edited:
Hey you can ask anything you want. Except for radioactive materials which are illegal.

I know what you are trying to do. Your acting isn't all that great either.

This is a respected forum. Go and tell your superiors that.

If you're not an officer of the law then you really need mental help and end the pursuit of dangerous materials before you kill someone.

Ok, I understand! I had mental help, and they took my poisons, among others; cyanide, arsenic and ricin. I'm aware what I'm holding on to.

But please don't ban me... :cryyy:

daguin

Perhaps you should try a mineral collectors list.

There is a whole sub-set of mineral collectors that collect radioactive minerals.

It may just have escaped your notice, but THIS is a LASER forum

I don't know of any poisons collector forums:thinking:

Peace,
dave

**EDIT** - Getting closer . . . . . . .

how is asking for radioactive materials ANY grounds for geting banned? I looked over the terms of service and I don't see the "clause" . I think that if you cant or dont want to answer his/her question , don't.

Switch to collecting safer types of things. The deadly poisons, americium etc. are just not worth fooling around with. You can talk about tritium all you want though, as we like that on our lasers and guns. Fluorescent, photoluminescent, bioluminescent, phosphorescent, swamp gas....... Those might be of interest to you. Just consider toning down your interest and consider it part of your "therapy".

how is asking for radioactive materials ANY grounds for geting banned? I looked over the terms of service and I don't see the "clause" . I think that if you cant or dont want to answer his/her question , don't.

People have been banned for far less than asking for illegal materials.

Hey if you want to answer his question then go ahead bud. Show him where you can find some plutonium why don't you?