Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone wants to buy anything for Jet lasers for cheaper shipping?

-UnkownOne

I wanna buy the 520nm 700mw mini-pro, shipping is 38, So was wondering if anyone wants to share a buy for cheaper shipping price?
Edit: the USA, Washington state is my location

Last edited:

Hi,
Unknow 1,
This is a great forum , if the laser you would like to own is a good price ,then shipping shouldn't be an issue. Sanwu is a good and well known company that has delivered a great product to many. Shipping shouldn't be an issue if you are willing to purchase a great product that will last a long time.

Rich:)

-UnkownOne

I'm just asking if anyone would like to group buy to pay less shipping because 38 dollars for shipping is quite expensive

GSS

Member "Hakzaw" is the closest forum rep for Jet-Lasers..
I would give him a message as he might have some options..

Hey, could you share which country you're from at least so we know if sharing shipping costs is feasible? For instance if you're in the US and I'm in EU, shipping from you to me would still cost a considerable amount.

Hey, could you share which country you're from at least so we know if sharing shipping costs is feasible? For instance if you're in the US and I'm in EU, shipping from you to me would still cost a considerable amount.
Good point...
Then again.. Who knows if a larger order is less expensive
per item from the seller plus the additional shipping to
a added buyer.

Seems like a lot of headaches and shipping times to save
a few $$.

Jerry

High cost shipping is worth the extra $$
I never a single box opened or inspected --none!
10+ GBs and each was between 10 and 16 pcs.
I inspected each one and metered it then reshipped the next day (only CONUS can buy in my GBs)
BTW
does anyone know about batteries for PL-C JL 638nm?? was it 2 pcs 18300- or other?
One Pc 18650 is not working for me except for one 'flash' then nothing--If I dont get any reply on this I will risk trying again but with 2X 3.7vdc but .... hate to take the risk...

Encap

Yea I guess it might be better to buy for myself i guess

Yes would be a much better choice. JetLasers are an excellent value even with the shipping cost.
People that buy a JetLasers product have the money for shipping, generally speaking.

Unlikely that anyone would bother with all the paperwork, money transfers, and shipping to save a few dollars nor trust a relatively new member with no track record w.money, ordering and shipping and so on.

Last edited:
When buying Sharp diodes in bulk from China I have always had to pay the $38 DHL Express shipping to get them regardless of the number of diodes. They always came very quickly, however, within 4 days tops. Once I got them in just over 24 hours. You really can't beat DHL Express shipping.

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
When buying Sharp diodes in bulk from China I have always had to pay the $38 DHL Express shipping to get them regardless of the number of diodes. They always came very quickly, however, within 4 days tops. Once I got them in just over 24 hours. You really can't beat DHL Express shipping.

I also received a repaired laser shipped by DHL from Jetlasers in about 24hrs, I couldn't hardly believe anything could come from China that fast!
If you want it fast, it's well worth the cost IMO.

I know. Considering the ten days to two weeks it normally takes using the free shipping it is amazing to get something delivered from China in 24 hours.

I've been thinking about ordering some of those sometimes 488 nm diodes in bulk lately myself. Want to see what a beam at that wavelength looks like either knife edged or PBS combined in stacks of four for each polarity to get more power, shouldn't do so though, I already have lots of parts waiting to finish other projects with. I should have never changed my member name from Laser Project!