Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone interested in purchasing "2W" Focalprice laser with star caps?

DJNY

Just saw the laser at their new arrivals.

Focalprice.com offers 2000mw 450nm Blue Aluminum Laser Pointer Pen with 5 Heads (Black) ,discount 2000mw 450nm Blue Aluminum Laser Pointer Pen with 5 Heads (Black),2000mw 450nm Blue Aluminum Laser Pointer Pen with 5 Heads (Black) products,low price 2

I would say we can expect at least >800mW. I would be interested in the true power + the star caps are a great addition!

So, who is gonna buy this for the community? :)
(I would but just spent too much $$$ on a RB laser)

You are.....:D
And don't forget to do a full review....:whistle:

I'm wondering if it has a head for a collimated beam or just the
fancy graphic heads...

Jerry

Last edited:
I'm lucky, yobresal already made me a star cap 445nm doing over 700mW unit, ...it gets some attention let me tell you! ;) -Glenn

Last edited:

anselm

And I wonder if those diffraction gratings are the normal cheapo plastic ones, which
I suspect will melt under 1-2W continuous fire.:whistle:

DJNY

Too bad raffles aren´t allowed.

Would be fun to sell 40 tickets for $5/each, buying this laser and put the tickets into the drawing pot.

rhd

Is it possible to get aixiz threaded gratings that will work in our builds, and hold up to 445nm at high power? Presumably Yobresal got the grating from somewhere?

DJNY

^ I think he used the standard star patterns? (here is the thread btw)

We NEED a person who is able to create different/customized glass paterns for high powered lasers!!

Ash

And I wonder if those diffraction gratings are the normal cheapo plastic ones, which
I suspect will melt under 1-2W continuous fire.:whistle:
Hmm,... plastic? I don't think I have seen those.
All the diffraction (star caps) that I have have glass diffraction gratings (from o-like, laserlands, etc...) and work fine with >1W 445's.

DJNY

All the diffraction (star caps) that I have have glass diffraction gratings (from o-like, laserlands, etc...) and work fine with >1W 445's.

Also glass is going to heat up quickly at continous use with this power, when it comes to these cheap glass patterns we know.

Did you get the

10pcs kaleidoscope /laser star diffraction grating
For: $8.00

???

Is that a glass set? Does it really work up to 200 W??

Ash

Did you get the

10pcs kaleidoscope /laser star diffraction grating
For: $8.00

???

Is that a glass set? Does it really work up to 200 W??
Didn't get that exact set. But the 4-caps from o-like and the 5-star caps from laserlands that I got use glass diffraction optics and work for >200mW and also +1W 445's.

im interested in this laser. i nreality.. i am ALWAYS interested in a laser that have a 5 in 1 cap. bhe blue laser is a nce color... that could be nice to see how nice can be with 5 in 1 heads. do you think it will be ok? IT HAS A WIDE BEAM.

there heads... work well at 1 ...max 2mm DIAMETER. but with a diameter of 4.. 5 mm is it still ok????????

Arayan

im interested in this laser. i nreality.. i am ALWAYS interested in a laser that have a 5 in 1 cap. bhe blue laser is a nce color... that could be nice to see how nice can be with 5 in 1 heads. do you think it will be ok? IT HAS A WIDE BEAM.

there heads... work well at 1 ...max 2mm DIAMETER. but with a diameter of 4.. 5 mm is it still ok????????

if you buy it I'll be happy to measure its real power :D