Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone interested in my 2.5 532? Keeping it :o

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Re: Anyone interested in my 2.5W 532?

200mW+ of 589 sounds very appealing. However that much 532 can be used to pump dyes. ;)

Ha, Radim. And Mr Schrödinger replied: "At least it's still half alive!" :D
No problem about the rep. :beer:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter

Agreed, Alex, keep the 532nm. (again) :D

PS - Hey guys, leave that poor cat alone! :tsk::crackup:

Last edited:

Prediction: It's a goner, you like to switch things up too much and will continue to do so, but I think you get caught on the short end of the stick far too much. Just get all of that swapping around out of the way before you get married :p Now, women, they are too expensive to be doing that with.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter

Agreed, Alex, keep the 532nm. (again) :D

PS - Hey guys, leave that poor cat alone! :tsk::crackup:

:D:D:D Sorry! The cat now exists in one state. The 'alive' one. ;) :crackup:

Exactly Alaskan. :beer: :p

GSS

Alex keep this unit buddie..Start saving for the 594 and from what I see from past experience you will raise the money:) I get you want this new one now but just try to relax on the impulse please..Win Win as then you will have 2 awesome labby's:eg:
I believe it was Radim and a few others who said no friend on the forum would buy it for that low price. How's that for friendship's and members looking out for you:beer:

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter

Alex keep this unit buddie..Start saving for the 594 and from what I see from past experience you will raise the money:) I get you want this new one now but just try to relax on the impulse please..Win Win as then you will have 2 awesome labby's:eg:
I believe it was Radim and a few others who said no friend on the forum would buy it for that low price. How's that for friendship's and members looking out for you:beer:
This is good advice. And yes, even if I had the money I wouldn't of bought it for that as you would be outdoing yourself big time. :)
And something tells me you don't really want to see it gone either. You know, the on/off listings. :D

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter

Curtis, it's times like thes that I'm glad us cats have nine lives! :crackup:

Alaskan you're right, you start doing this with women, and the cost of these lasers will seem like pocket change. :beer:

Last edited:

Radim

Ha, Radim. And Mr Schrödinger replied: "At least it's still half alive!" :D

Yes, that's the end (?) of the story. :crackup:

Just get all of that swapping around out of the way before you get married :p Now, women, they are too expensive to be doing that with.

True, true... ;)

:D:D:D Sorry! The cat now exists in one state. The 'alive' one. ;) :crackup:

Only if you look at it. ;)

I believe it was Radim and a few others who said no friend on the forum would buy it for that low price.

Yes, I did. I think the laser has higher value.

Alex, if you need some money urgently you could always ask your family for help I believe. However I understand if you do not like that, but it is much better than loosing value on the laser sold under the price IMO.

Last edited:

i'm half tempted to throw in with Curtis on it so he can afford to buy it, but I'm half dead and alive regarding taking advantage of a friend, don't want to do that either.

Radim

Isn't the 594nm that beautiful yellow beam ?

I think it is 589 nm (sunny gold, sodium line, artifical star...). 594 nm looks more orange to me...

Here is how my 589 nm Spartan looks: The Laser Sun

Edit: On the linked pic you can also notice light pollution from street sodium lights as that surreal sky glow. It just fits on that pic very well IMO. ;)

Last edited:

I like 589 mucho more than 594, prefer a golden sunlight like yellow.

BobMc

I think we should all pitch in and buy this Laser from Hap. Than put it in escrow, than when he wants it back we can send it back to him. :D

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter

i'm half tempted to throw in with Curtis on it so he can afford to buy it, but I'm half dead and alive regarding taking advantage of a friend, don't want to do that either.

I couldn't expect you to do that for me anyway, and plus Alex would be being ripped off which I also wouldn't feel happy with. I could of only afforded £200 of it anyway. I would of not allowed you to make up the rest. But a serious thank you regardless for the thought.
Alex, keep the laser. It is your beast to tame!