Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anybody interested in 6x Blu ray sleds 42$ ???

ArRaY

Zom-B said:
How about a 1 Watt green laser used in the HVD-rom?

Holy Shit! you gotta love those morons ;D I never knew about that! It keeps getting better and better! I cannot wait for the 450mW diodes to come out...(BR)

ArRaY

iewed

Maybe you should wait until amk's GB finishes before you start yours... A decent amount of people have committed to his GB and they would probably feel guilty that they ran over to yours.

BluRay

i think if he can get it cheap and offer a good price than he should start a GB, maybe use a trusted member since his Rep is not too flashy.
There might be others in here wanting to buy one but cause of the price they cant offord it, but if they can get it cheaper, than by all means...

I mean the Australian currency is soo bad now, that every dollar lesser is alot of savings. Although i've already ordered mine from Amkdeath im not going to need anymore. but others might want to. Thats my opionion. When theres a compertition in the game, the only people that benifit from it is the Consumers.

Tommy

After what I paid for the initial BluRays and then PHR-803Ts, and then the subsequent price drops in both, I'm biding my time for more competition and price drops. :)

BluRay

exactly, we the consumer is the ones benefiting from this, it would be wrong not to take advantage of it.

Tommy

And see im not making 1$ on theses. All the prices Are Quoted from my supplier.
I'm doing this to help me rep, and Save people money,and more members for the 6x ;DClub

BluRay

i was quoted $45 from the supplier. who knows, these just pop out of no where. and i didnt even inquire about it ;D

Tommy

jake21

they emailed me lol, i can get thim for 40-45 a sled, shipping is 60 dollors if i buy 50 sleds, im waiting for wes to order or im going to start my own gb so i can get it cheaper than amp gb

searching... and lots of it.

the key is different search engines and different search terms and then also time. time is a big factor. it takes time. and patience.

i have found a ton of supplier on my own varying from cheap to expensive and also with the help of someone else i have found an extremely good deal. but in reality its not worth my time to sell a bunch on here.

BluRay

yeah, they email me.

Does Laser Jp sells them also?? how much they going for? Or maybe Ndrew or Jake21 look for these 4-6x BR sleds thats broken and sell them $30 shipped ;D ;D

Jake21 well its going to be either you or Wesdaman, so why dont you's set it up, or both of you's start your GB for these. But it has to be cheaper, or else there wont be any point if its only $1-2 difference.

Alot of people still wants them but cause of the price, they are still reluctant, and some are waiting for the reviews of Amkdeath sleds before buying. No matter what though, i dont think that there will only be 130 units for sale, there will be heaps more around.

Tommy

Competition is great! Soon we'll have 6x sleds at the price of PHR-803T sleds ($15 now), and even better and more powerful sleds will be $50.

by looking at Dr Lava's Graph,this diode dont look to do any higher output?
Has anybody found a sweet spot??