Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Another Rip off!

Look at this site I just found like 3 hours ago, I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned this one but they’re ripping Sanwu strikers off by calling them UKING :crackup: not to mention they’re trying to sell those 2 in 1 lasers that Tommy sells for a very good price of 30 bucks, they’re trying to sell them off for 79.99 bucks. Whaaat!!? Haha!!
I love looking through these sites to get a good chuckle, they’re making places like Laserpointerstore.com look bad :(
Link below ¥¥¥¥

Blue Laser Pointers, Blue-violet Laser Pointer Pen - WideLasers

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Geez, only $22 for a 301/303 style laser that you can purchase for $5.99 elsewhere, what's not to like about a site like this? :crackup:

Nexgen

Typical resell. I’ve seen the same in my country. I think it’s kinda scam, because people who don’t know much about lasers won’t get what they paid for. IMO

BeamQ does the same thing, looking for customers who don't know better.

Geez, only $22 for a 301/303 style laser that you can purchase for $5.99 elsewhere, what's not to like about a site like this? :crackup:
Lmao! I’ve always wondered if sites like that know People on LPF are gonna light then up? Haha

Typical resell. I’ve seen the same in my country. I think it’s kinda scam, because people who don’t know much about lasers won’t get what they paid for. IMO
You’re right, it’s sad that a lot of people that don’t know any better assume they’re getting a good laser since most of them don’t come here to the forum first :(

Hi
This what happens when you have CNC capabilities and a boat load of cheap components. Anyone and his brother can put out knockoffs.

Rich:)

As they say: Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

1513219477989598536.jpg

https://www.chinabrands.com/item/dropship-u-king-zq-j37-5mw-high-power-450nm-blue-laser-attacking-head-2-mode-visible-light-beam-torch-2454013-p.html

https://www.banggood.com/U-KING-ZQ-J37-450nm-2Modes-Blue-Laser-Pointer-Flashlight-High-Power-Burning-Laser-Pen-3000mw-p-1219804.html?cur_warehouse=CN

EDIT
What a heck "Technical grade rotation opening" supposed to mean!! :crackup:

Last edited:
Hi
This what happens when you have CNC capabilities and a boat load of cheap components. Anyone and his brother can put out knockoffs.

Rich:)
Yeah it’s such a shame.
That’s pretty funny because I believe it.
:crackup: “technical grade rotation” is the best out there Lol!!
A 3W 473nm for 130 bucks would be pretty sweet! :D

Last edited:
Crap will always be sold to the unsuspecting, uneducated people who are just looking to buy any laser. That site is full of those "high power" gattling style hosts. I hate them and on top of the crap quality they claim outrageous output powers. Caveat Emptor.

@AD 'As they say: Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery'

TruDat BUT it still sucks... this is similar to that new guy 'stealing' the ProPle design including Art belonging to JL.

I really hope we never see him here again... I see very bad redflags in his posts especially in light of his pics of his HiCap Nato 223. clips(like 10 of them) and his bragging on marksmanship... IMHO the only folks he does NOT hate are those *exactly* like him.

I do not however want to anger him--just hope he goes away (but am doubtful)

btw I will NOT be opening any unexpected packages left at my door....

I will still pray for him--he needs help.

hak

TruDat BUT it still sucks... this is similar to that new guy 'stealing' the ProPle design including Art belonging to JL.

I really hope we never see him here again... I see very bad redflags in his posts especially in light of his pics of his HiCap Nato 223. clips(like 10 of them) and his bragging on marksmanship... IMHO the only folks he does NOT hate are those *exactly* like him.

hak

That is true Hak! Copying other designs only shows lack of creativity and ability to provide anything unique work from yourself.. :eek:

BeamQ does the same thing, looking for customers who don't know better.
Oh man I almost bought something from BeamQ about 3 years ago and I’m so glad I never did :O
Crap will always be sold to the unsuspecting, uneducated people who are just looking to buy any laser. That site is full of those "high power" gattling style hosts. I hate them and on top of the crap quality they claim outrageous output powers. Caveat Emptor.
Oh yeah it’s absolutely ridiculous! I’m so tired of those “Most powerful 10000mw” laser ads I see everywhere. What makes that so bad is that if someone you know ends up buying one that says “10,000mw” then that’s all they’ll believe, and when you say yours is a true 5,000mw they’ll say theirs is twice as powerful. So sad.

hak
Very true, I couldn’t agree more.

Fortunately for me, everyone I know is aware I am into lasers, so they all come to me before buying or ask me to get them something real.