Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Another girl to the Forum!!

Bahahahaha... love you guys :D and I guess its true... you say 'girl' and you get hundreds of views... but I'm pretty sure astro was talking about the tags and comments about 'self pix'. We all like a joke, like the next guy... just try keep it clean, thats all :D

And the only reason i accepted Bobhahas friend ship is well a very special video chat.
Then out of the blue he dropped off my time zone and we no longer talk......

Yeah... I kinda explained why a while back. BTW I'll send you some updates of my cnc if you would like to see :D

You go from half pregnant to 0 pregnant really fast.

I always tell my girl friend if she gets pregnant I'm going to trip her down a flight of stairs. :eek:

You go from half pregnant to 0 pregnant really fast.

I always tell my girl friend if she gets pregnant I'm going to trip her down a flight of stairs. :eek:

I could never be a parent either. Just the thought of it makes me want to castrate myself.

Ouch.

T_J is throwing... sorry tripping his gf down the stairs & you have thoughts of castrating yourself.

K, I'm out. Y'all take care. Buh-bye now.

Ouch.

T_J is throwing... sorry tripping his gf down the stairs & you have thoughts of castrating yourself.

K, I'm out. Y'all take care. Buh-bye now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

TJ you need to get her some nerf stairs and doors.
Tired of your woman "running into doors"? Try new Nerf Doors! (Nerf Stairs also available)

I'm all talk. I did say that to my GF but she knew I was kidding. I treat my woman very well, and she returns the favor, so its all good. Guys though, if you had not noticed, I target for abuse.

So you wound not want any nerf doors or stairs today?
You know women have accidents like this all the time, think of it as a safety precaution. Or sir might you need them for your self?
I bet you would have to treat her right because at the age of 17 she got lots of other choices. imao
OR! (This is meant as a life style choice, not as sexual for those who don't understand it.)
Your a very convincing master / dom.
And a very obedient slave / sub.

I'm definitely the dom, and she has always been the sub. She is super smart but very insecure in ways. She knows I'll lay my life down without hesitation to protect her, and in return she lets me be me. Most guys have to change them selves for a woman. For example, no looking at other girls, cant stay out late, thinks the man is cheating all the time, spending money, wanting to get married, have kids, ect. I dont have any of that. Well, I had to tone down my humor some, but that's about it. I'm a very lucky man, and I wont do anything to screw that up.

T_J, I bet that she just lets you think ur the dom when really she has you wrapped around her pinky.. its one of the first tricks in the book

daguin

T_J, I bet that she just lets you think ur the dom when really she has you wrapped around her pinky.. its one of the first tricks in the book

The sub is always the one really in control. :D

It is the sub that holds the safe word. :na:

Peace,
dave