Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Another girl to the Forum!!

kiyoukan

In mental warfare unless one is brain washed no one is ever in control it is a constant battle to use the situation at hand to get the things you need out of the other person.
To have a true sub they must follow your order blindly without thought.
To train a person to not think about what their doing is brain washing, this can have very adverse effects in a relationship and should be avoided but if you want a true sub and don't mind a mindless doll / drone then by all means.
Until you do that you have a very good actor.

Crazy Jay

In mental warfare unless one is brain washed no one is ever in control it is a constant battle to use the situation at hand to get the things you need out of the other person.
To have a true sub they must follow your order blindly without thought.
To train a person to not think about what their doing is brain washing, this can have very adverse effects in a relationship and should be avoided but if you want a true sub and don't mind a mindless doll / drone then by all means.
Until you do that you have a very good actor.
Uh... what?

HaloBlu

When did this turn into a BDSM thread? :thinking:
I do agree with your points kiyoukan except that its not always conscious acting & there can be levels of "doll"-ness if you will.

Last edited:

Prototype

Er...I'm going to get this thread as back on track as possible and say: "Hello astrochick, and welcome to lpf"

kiyoukan

thats a good idea. maybe someone should create a thread for this in the other section?

HaloBlu

True I did overlook your "true". >.>
I would participate in a BDSM thread but I aint starting it. :crackup: I haven't started a single thread come to think of it. Odd.
Anyone want to start it?

The last "girl on the forums" thread was locked. Went way off topic too. I think its the natural order for here in LPF land. A girl shows up & guys are drawn to hang out nearby even if she stops posting.

Last edited:

Crazy Jay

True I did overlook your "true". >.>
I would participate in a BDSM thread but I aint starting it. :crackup: I haven't started a single thread come to think of it. Odd.
Anyone want to start it?

The last "girl on the forums" thread was locked. Went way off topic too. I think its the natural order for here in LPF land. A girl shows up & guys are drawn to hang out nearby even if she stops posting.
It was a girl who revived this thread bud

EDIT: Why would you want a BDSM thread anyway? That the way you swing homie?