Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

An Apology for Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must. Resist. Temptation. To. Be. Juvenile.... Oh I just can't help it. :na:

DPMtirWm.jpg

After today, that macro seems appropriate.

Razako

I didnt even get involved and i got a pm. What a mature situation this has turned into. I feel its hard for me to justify recomeding this site to people. The whole situation sucks for everyone.
Meh..
No real way to stop people from creating new troll accounts unless you wanna go to a system like AR15.com where you need a real work/school related email to register. And nobody really wants to do that. It would just drive away legit new members.

. . . Probably the most dangerous troll on LPF due to his patience and insidious nature . . .

IE, from you I'll take the compliment and of patience I have more than enough for some other day perhaps; however, I would think even to you considering the importance of this thread for outing of Eitan, no pun intended, than for the high jacking of simply to enjoy the opening of old wounds.

Last edited:
Yeah, the guy didn't even have boobs :/

I haven't even looked at it yet. I was about to, but then realized maybe I shouldn't while on my own computer because it's possible that the image contains a virus or spyware. I'll open it tomorrow when on a public computer.

well he have people addresses.....very dangerous.

But well i gave a secondary address so i won't be to worried.( it belong to a neighbor who happens to be someone who shall not be mess with...)

Eitan trying to bribe people off with pictures from his **** stash... That's not worth 385 dollars Eitan you will have to try harder. Pft..

Isaac do you know how much I'd pay for that little punk to show up at my house?!?! Bout $385 dollars.

Isaac do you know how much I'd pay for that little punk to show up at my house?!?! Bout $385 dollars.

well with that money i can turn up at your house in 10 days.....

somebody might forget plane ticket, or the airline fly to the wrong place or the plane got lost and have to re-fly.....:D

Isaac show up at my door with a 1watt 520nm I'll be happy to give you $385 : )

well with that money i can turn up at your house in 10 days.....

somebody might forget plane ticket, or the airline fly to the wrong place or the plane got lost and have to re-fly.....:D

That's about 1/3rd the airfare to fly to Australia, surely it's not that much cheaper to fly to here than it is to fly to there.

Looks like even a little more to fly to Israel .

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.