Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Amazingly cheap hid flash light! Hurry limited stock!

AH seller no longer registered user...... I managed to get a refund because of my incessant complaining and griping

jcranmer may be right with his guess of nothing actually sent :thinking:

Ok so where do Livinloud, ryansoh3, and I, apply for our "Told you so!" award? :p

Anyone get any kind of a bauble?

quoted for posterity.

Ok, guys, i'm shipping your lights out now :eg:

Ikeed ;-)

i saw an hid ballast for cheap at fasttech, much cheaper than i had remembered from last time i was looking for ballasts. Here's hoping you at least get a non-working hid light

phew!!

I got a refund.

Case Closed: Issue resolved

We've initiated a refund to you through PayPal. Please allow 48 hours for the refund to process.
eBay Customer Support has refunded you through PayPal and the case is closed. Aug 02, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Refund information:
We've initiated a refund of AU $19.50 back to the PayPal funding source that you used to purchase the item. Please allow 48 hours for the refund to process.
Final decision:
This case was found in your favor.
eBay Customer Support comments:
We didn't receive valid tracking information from the seller. We're sorry you had a problem with your purchase, and we're issuing you a refund for this case.

awww, got excited that maybe someone got something in the mail....congrats on the refunds though

Sweet... for the scam listing or for the refund? :thinking:

Anyway, I hope more people get their refunds. :beer:

Yes! Did you? Laser Dildo? That's sweet. If you don't think so do you dislike puppies and babies too? C'mon, laser dildos are like baseball and Apple pie.

(Ok, just kidding with you obviously, but my sweet was meant in response to the Dildo post, but I didn't quote it right so that was not at all apparent. But I about shot my diet Pepsi out my nose when I read that post. :) )

dude are you serious? did
you even read any of this thread?

Last edited:
okay that makes more sense but just saying sweet was REALLY out of context.