Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

All my signature lasers are up for sale 😀

Ide be interested in accessories.... like diodes and drivers. Feel free to pm me

Jhop

Lot of nice looking lasers there.. I will have to wait a while though and see what sells. My next purchase is going to be a Nintendo Switch + Zelda. :D

Hi dudes,

Haven't as much as stuck a battery in my lasers in months so am going to sell them (bar the 5w spiker!)

All lasers listed in my signature are up for grabs and have literally less than 1 hour of continuous use each. I also have a massive collection of spares (diodes, drivers, hosts ect ect) that can be broke down for individual sale or preferably all to go at once. Leaving everything open to serious offers (you know exactly how much these things cost me so don't be stupid about it),
Stupid offers will not be entertained. Drop me a pm or leave a comment and I'll cross them off as they sell. A few members know me here and can assure you I'm genuine. Anything else you need to know just comment, cheers

Still waiting on a reply to my PM to you on 1-10-17.

Please reply to my pm two days ago. Maybe he didn't think people would be that interested. I would pay $100 for the arctic but that's not going to happen.

Last edited:
Sorry lads for not replying, I've been mental busy in work and then sick the last few days bla bla bla, I know you's couldn't care less anyway but hey I got explaine why I haven't replied ! I'll be online first thing in the morning and will get back to yous one by one for anything yous are intrested in. Sorry again!

How much for the LPM. How much for the silver series nose caps/nobs? They sell for $10 from Sanwu direct. how much for tripod? How much for the diodes and drivers? How much for the batteries. Some are ultrafire I see. How much for the beam expander? I may really want that. What's most important is how muh is shipping from Ireland?

I may want the 16340s and 2 18650's. It all depends on shipping. If batteries are only a couple bucks and shipping is $30 no way. If shipping is $5 maybe.

How much is the silver series? How much are the goggles? Are the rated or are they from wicked lasers? How much is the laser to the left of the challenger laser, to the right of the core.

Last edited:
You need to write out a list of EXACTLY what you want, Then...... make me an offer on it.
I'll only know shipping once I know how much has to be shipped cheers!