Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

All my signature lasers are up for sale 😀

I'll make you some offers but it would help to get a ballpark so we don't have to go back and forth a ton. And I would like everything, I can't afford everything so what I want varies depending on the price. :)

:beer:

Sorry lads for not replying, I've been mental busy in work and then sick the last few days bla bla bla, I know you's couldn't care less anyway but hey I got explaine why I haven't replied ! I'll be online first thing in the morning and will get back to yous one by one for anything yous are intrested in. Sorry again!

Hi buddy
Sent you an pm". Offer if I'm a little off let me know, waiting on you bro!
Thanks.

Hi again Massie

I've sent payment and have sent a pm can you get back to me please!

Edit, Still waiting on a reply sent PayPal 3 days ago!

Last edited:
Has anyone else purchased something from Massie!

Just curious because I sent payment days ago and haven't herd anything !

I pm'd him several days ago, but either he's just lazy getting on here or I lowballed him too much. I'm retracting my offers; he probably wouldn't take them anyways.

I also PM'd him, but after a couple days of no response I gave up on the deal, retracting any of my offers as well. Though I didn't really offer a specific amount, just expressed my interest. And good thing, it doesn't seem like OP wants many sales considering he's ignoring a lot of PMs. :whistle: