Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

All-In-One Darkarmyofone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asherz, this is the Dispute Resolution section, made solely for the purpose it is being used for. If you don't like it, get out. How difficult can it be? Do you walk into a butcher's and complain that there is too much meat in there?

Oh and, as for Tyler's "who the hell edited the tags of MY thread?" I am surprised he has not yet realised that ANY member can add two tags to ANY thread.

Seb

^^ I agree 100% ^^

I'm pretty sure if that butchers only stocked bacon, and had every single shelf stacked with bacon... People would complain and ask for a different selection.
To those people I would say.... Find another Butcher and stop complaining
about the selection...

Because I really think everyone here is fed up with this now. Stop bringing the matter up HERE all the time, it's not relevant to lasers.
It is very relevant to Lasers and also to the reputation of this Forum...
This was brought about by the sale of Laser related merchandise that
seemingly went sour...
Any LPF member who knowingly rips off or cheats any other member
with questionable business practices should be dealt with by the Forum and
since this Forum is Self Moderated this is the course it will run until a higher
power (the Admin) decrees otherwise...IMO..:cool:

Jerry

Last edited:
That is an interesting picture... marijuana... pipe... But hell no, there's no WAY Tyler does drugs..:rolleyes:

Although to be completely honest, I could care less about the weed.. it's the lying that pisses me off.

As newfish on the block I've got to say this whole argument is bad vibes all round and makes large portions of the forum seem like it's bickering like kids.
I've read enough of the situation to know there are many legitimate grievances but some of the tags ("beer and brawl, bob saget, bob saget lol!, daoo, darkarmyofone, darklasers, darklasers scam, fecal matter, gay, hey this fun, liar, loser, no one likes, tyler, untrustworthy") point to a mental age of perhaps 12, if I'm being generous.

Are there literally no mods on the site prepared to weigh in on this for the purpose of making the forum a nicer place? Or considering I'm currently typing above a Dark Lasers advert, is protection money the done thing round here?

As a newcomer I appreciate I could have seriously misjudged the situation. If so I am truly sorry.

Nope, no mods here. This forum is completely self moderated. All decisions pertaining to LPF's direction and well being, are of a group consensus.
Their is only one person who has a final say and that is the admin. c0ld.

If you have a issue PM c0ld. Or bring it to the forums attention, in the
Help, Suggestions, & Administrative Announcements thread.
http://laserpointerforums.com/f59/

I will admit that with the absence of mod. Things can get out of hand. However this seems to be a very rare occasion. Give it another day or so, and LPF will be back to normal.

Having a forum with no mods, has cretin benefits. Most mods forget to leave their opinions, politics, and feelings out of their decision making. Too tempting to become a mod god.

daguin

LOL!

Yeah -- if i had stumbled onto the forum in the last couple of weeks, I would probably not have stayed

Peace,
dave

hi all

lately there has been some drama going around the forum and a few endless fights... i think we should try and move forward from this

as the admin of the site, i try and have a "broad" overview of whats happening.. not always easy for me to investigate and find evidence for a specific issue (unless its looking thru firewall logs lol)

but we all should remember we are here b/c we love lasers.. enjoy the hobby / etc..

i think we should move forward from the who was right, who was wrong arguments as it will prob. not end as of this rate

lets all just try and move forward=)

i locked a few polls that seemed to be causing endless drama. although the feedback indicated a ban, i am going to offer another chance.

this is a fresh start for everyone, all fights, etc

if anyone has a specific conern about a thread that should be locked or a member causing unnecessary fights / drama, etc, just send me an email....

please remember that makes my life easier when less fighting=) so... if there is something nonlaser / fight related try and save for an Email or PM... or better yet just dont send the message lol

i am happy to help w/ any issues, just email me at atarasov@hushmail.com

enjoy the forum all!
peace
-ave

This is the only thread that didn't get locked.

Last edited:
UnbeFU*Kinglievable. Never in the entire time I have been here has there been a more well-proven case of outright criminal behavior and THIS is the result? My days here are officially numbered. I have a few things to wrap up, and I'm out. I want no part of this.

The fact that some of the most well-respected members of this forum were the ones involved here means nothing? The overwhelming evidence means nothing? It's no wonder things have gotten so bad here.

Avery, if this is the future you have in mind for LPF I can't stay here. The idea that the PROVEN actions of a criminal would be tolerated and all threads pertaining to this issue locked is beyond my comprehension.

Last edited:
I have just noticed that Tyler Darkarmyofone has been banned :banned:

Yeah it seems to be over. This debate is older than my time here and I'm glad I could be of some help to this forum.

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
they are now banned as members choice, i had originally overlooked some key findings that missed before

11 ip banned too

Status
Not open for further replies.