Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

AixiZ

Pman

Just a quick note that I had ordered 6 of their drivers that come 2 in a package for about $6 that are rated 20-500mA and although they came relatively quick one of the 6 were missing. Contacted them with a description and pic of what happened and said I would still like the 6th one rather than $ back and even offered to purchase another set and they could add the missing one to it as long as I didn't have to pay shipping again.
Got a message back that they would take care of it and today I received 4 more in the mail and I didn't have to pay a penny for them.
Thanks very much AixiZ for more than making it right;) These drivers are small like most and come in strips and it's easy to make a mistake in the count.

Reactions: GSS

They seem to be very good with customer service. I have had a few things missing here and there but they always take care of you and ship it to you fast

APEX1

I actually gave a bunch of them away on here a few months back!

I think I only bought from them twice before, but I got extra lenses when I ordered something out of stock, apparently their website doesn't keep track of what they have. Got a package with a note: please accept this free gift, will ship your order ASAP, and they did, got twice my money's worth, they are OK, how many other businesses would do that? Not many.

Alan

Just a quick note that I had ordered 6 of their drivers that come 2 in a package for about $6 that are rated 20-500mA and although they came relatively quick one of the 6 were missing. Contacted them with a description and pic of what happened and said I would still like the 6th one rather than $ back and even offered to purchase another set and they could add the missing one to it as long as I didn't have to pay shipping again.
Got a message back that they would take care of it and today I received 4 more in the mail and I didn't have to pay a penny for them.
Thanks very much AixiZ for more than making it right;) These drivers are small like most and come in strips and it's easy to make a mistake in the count.

Hi P,
Yes they did the same thing for me when i ordered 4- G2's and they were out of stock. So they sent me 2- 3 element lens to hold me over till he others came in.
Thats great customer service they didn't have to do that but the gesture was surely appreciated..

Rich:)

They are an awesome shop. Len can back me up on that one :p I have never been dissatisfied with their service(40ish orders later). Always top notch!

damn

long reply lost--

short version

shop AixiZ- USA company
best support
quick to reply (except when away-like China- where they go to find the best for us.)
call ONLY mornings HOuston time at 713 240 4929- ask fir chuck-
may help to send an email the day before calling - a heads up about your questions.
be sure to mention our forum anytime you deal with aixiz

factoid
'Mrs AixiZ' is named 'Xia' and she has a grown daughter 'Zi'-

flip around and join to make --'AixiZ'

Chuck has sponsors many LEMs and sends >$1000 in door prizes many times-
5 quick shows at SELEM and one at TEXLEM 2012-retail on them is $595 each

he also sends some lab lasers- dichros and much more-

I help AixiZ with the easy questions and they give me many of the returns for parts or repair I, in turn, add some of these items to packages I am sending out--

same with discontinued items

Chuck never sells the last of these items -he keeps some held back in case he needs to replace others- so I have been given lots of things that are good but no longer sold-kewl!!

If he did not do this he would disappoint buyers wanting replacements-

anybody have use for low power IR modules?? I have a few to give away and have no use myself--

AixIZ is seeing a 70% drop in biz over this time last year- and honesty how can they buy from China and pay for shipping and still beat prices at Laselands or Techhood... I ma sure they get better prices when buying and only ship one time AixiZ must ship every thing twice and does not get to enjoy the low cost labor of China-AixiZ is top rated at the BBB and is a Veteren-owned biz-

any extra you may pay is $ well spent-

they ship 6 days a week -often same day as the order.

THANKS to all==hak

H iHak,
What a great post on the information about this awesome company. i've purchased many item from him and all were just what were stated on the site. Customer service is remarkable yes you don't get that to often these days it's a shame. Hats off to AixiZ makes me want to go buy something from them. +2 rep for you buddy i love good post with tons on info..

Rich:)