Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Aim for the Rainbow! :D

AMN

Rainbow!

Hey again everyone! :yh:
Well, I've always wanted a laser of each main wavelength. =)

405nm - Looking for one. Preferably 200mw for < $100.
445nm - Ordered Survival Laser kit from Garoq.
473nm - Looking for one. Preferably >1mw for < $200.
532nm - Sending back 200mw Green to BudgetGadgets for a replacement.
589nm - Looking for one. Preferably >1mw for around $200.
650nm - Planning on ordering 200mw Focusable from BudgetGadgets.
IR - Not particularly looking for an IR laser. But I'll get one if I get a good offer.

I want suggestions/offers on the lasers that I'm looking for, and even the ones I've not yet bought, but I'm planning on buying
Just post anything you have for sale that you think I might be interested in, like a more powerful version of a certain wavelength even if I already have that wavelength.

:thanks:

Last edited:

anselm

What about 635nm? Very nice red, IMHO
You might just want to drool over Aryntha's signature!:D

Also yellow laser for <200$? Forget it, unless you do the poor man's yellow, combining a red with a green.

AMN

What about 635nm? Very nice red, IMHO
You might just want to drool over Aryntha's signature!:D

Also yellow laser for <200$? Forget it, unless you do the poor man's yellow, combining a red with a green.

Hmm .. I guess I'll change <$200 to around $200.

Things

Still probably won't happen, you'll need to stretch past at least $400 for a yellow, and 473nm is about the same. They are not cheap wavelengths you can just buy from any cheap Chinese website.

AMN

Still probably won't happen, you'll need to stretch past at least $400 for a yellow, and 473nm is about the same. They are not cheap wavelengths you can just buy from any cheap Chinese website.

I've been offered $250.

DJNY

$400? No, that´s too much nowadays. New it is 1mW of 589nm is $250 through Glenn´s GB, Laserlow also has it for less than $300 sometimes through their limited discout offers.

jakeGT

i had a quote from cni about two weeks ago, saying that a 30mW 473nm Plg-III-M (spartan host I think) I could get for ~$350, without shipping and bank transfer and all that crap.

DJNY

i had a quote from cni about two weeks ago, saying that a 30mW 473nm Plg-III-M (spartan host I think) I could get for ~$350, without shipping and bank transfer and all that crap.

Shipping is an extra $60 + $35 for wire transfer, but still not a bad price if you´re ordering several lasers.

jakeGT

Shipping is an extra $60 + $35 for wire transfer, but still not a bad price if you´re ordering several lasers.

Very true, i was really taken back at the quotes she sent me. i wonder why the spartan host they quoted less than the PGL-C? The host can't be $100 difference in their costs can it?

Also, is the PGL-C better than the spartan host for whatever reason? Usually more overspec?

DJNY

Very true, i was really taken back at the quotes she sent me. i wonder why the spartan host they quoted less than the PGL-C? The host can't be $100 difference in their costs can it?

Also, is the PGL-C better than the spartan host for whatever reason? Usually more overspec?

I think this is a part of their excution for the higher price.

I have a 200mW red dilda, with CR2 batteries (4) and charger for $49 shipped :D

I can't remember the exact wavelength, but it's red and it burns- meters out at 200mW on my Radiant Alpha.

-Dave

AMN

I have a 200mW red dilda, with CR2 batteries (4) and charger for $49 shipped :D

I can't remember the exact wavelength, but it's red and it burns- meters out at 200mW on my Radiant Alpha.

-Dave

Thanks for the offer, but for red I'll only consider more than 200mw.