Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Active cooling in a handheld using a fan

boscoj

well I'll go down there tomorrow and see what they will sell me 20 for, jack up the price by 20% and see what it comes out to . . .

And buy about 100 of those heatsinks cuz I think they are really neat . . .

Or I just get a great deal on the lot and sell them to hak and let him ship all these tiny little bits . . .

OK what happens next? You both have access to the same item.

I'll wait for You to report back.

I will still purse the smaller fans from the CNC controllers just to see what they'll cost Us.

just looked at the webstore and it appears that allelec. no longer has those in stock-- so bosco is da man to see!!!!

Last edited:
those little fans are so cute you wanna give them a little hug!!

if you go--pick me up a few bosco-got stinger 1 watt 445 labbies to build

Ok thats a go for boscoj on the fans

Do You know what's up with the new 405-445 Lenses from AixiZ?

In stock and most all are liking them-- 10$ each and 2.20 to ship -- i have blank AixiZ modules too--- 10 for 24$ shipped -- the glass lenses are good for 400 to 450 nm--full threaded - metal case= ar coated- the stock acrylic aixiz lens will melt in time unless you run your 445 diode at 400 mWs

In stock and most all are liking them-- 10$ each and 2.20 to ship -- i have blank AixiZ modules too--- 10 for 24$ shipped -- the glass lenses are good for 400 to 450 nm--full threaded - metal case= ar coated- the stock acrylic aixiz lens will melt in time unless you run your 445 diode at 400 mWs

IIRC AixiZ had a 405 lens and a 445 lens...Do They now have 1 lens covering 405 to 445?

Your prices look good!! You are also close so shipping should be PDQ.

Morgan

(Thanks for the PM Hak! :beer: )

Jeez, this thread grew fast!

I'd be in on a GB but I'd still like to see if you can find those smaller ones CL?

I still think the larger ones would suit labbies best. Getting one into a handheld is work for work's sake but the 12.5mm ones for the CNC controllers might be a goer.

Keep me posted with a PM someone if things move forward and you've not heard from me please.

M
:)

IIRC AixiZ had a 405 lens and a 445 lens...Do They now have 1 lens covering 405 to 445?

Your prices look good!! You are also close so shipping should be PDQ.
AFAIK THE 405 glass has been replaced by the new 400-450 glass lens. I do the same shipping time(& price) as aiXiz-- they are only 50 min. drive for me.

(Thanks for the PM Hak! :beer: )

Jeez, this thread grew fast!

I'd be in on a GB but I'd still like to see if you can find those smaller ones CL?

I still think the larger ones would suit labbies best. Getting one into a handheld is work for work's sake but the 12.5mm ones for the CNC controllers might be a goer.

Keep me posted with a PM someone if things move forward and you've not heard from me please.

M
:)

I am still going to track down the information on the smaller fans from the CNC controllers. If they pan out will work a group buy on them. I will be getting 5 of the larger fans from boscoj.

boscoj

I missed the whole cnc controller bit? "splain to me?"

I am still going to track down the information on the smaller fans from the CNC controllers. If they pan out will work a group buy on them. I will be getting 5 of the larger fans from boscoj.