Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Acebeam Laser Flashlight!!!

My Ashflash's used lantern cells, you poor guy, limited to D cells. I ran around in the dark out in the hay fields of Ohio in the summer sneaking up on my cousin, then blasting him with a shot of light. It was an early form of laser tag :p

Oh, I had some large carbon cells. Used them to make electromagnets when I was 5 years old and to cause thin copper wire to light up before burning up in the O2 in the air. Built a working phonograph out of tinker toys when I was 5 too.

You were doing more at an earlier age than I was, wasn't until about 14 years old I began getting into that kind of stuff.

I was a science freak as far back as I can remember. When I was 4 I took a golf ball apart to see what was inside. It had a cover, then hundreds of feet of rubber band material and a small liquid filed rubber ball in the middle.

A little poem, Proof of wearing a Tin Foil Hat....really...Does NO Harm !!!!

Ode to the Photon Road

From deep in my soul for reasons unclear...
The passion for photons indeed does sear...
Sending a signal out into the ether, " I am here "...

A Beam of LIGHT, A thin finger from God flows skyward at nite...
It races forward, streaming at the Speed of Light...
Straight and true, It bends not at any height...

Sometimes I wonder, where do the tumbling photons trend...
Do any escape our solar plane, as they onward ascend ?...
Or do they collide with the dust of space, in a premature end ?...

This need to give flight, to Quanta of Light...
Will resonate with a select few, perhaps not the mainstream delight....
But then I say, to the World at large....JUST......." Go Fly a Kite "...

And in final review, Coherent or Incoherent wave-particles do fly ...
Lockstep or random, It does not matter to my loving eye...
We revel in our passion, by and by...

CDBEAM

Last edited:
Added final stanza to " Ode to the Photon Road " :tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::na::na:

Beam Out

Wicked Lasers used to sell an attachment for their Arctic series called: Phosforce. You can search it up on youtube to get an idea what its like. Its a really cool tech :)

I see you're a poet
But, this doesn't show it. :yh:

Hey, hey, hey....Wadaya say'in ???... likely 6 Sigma of LPF has NO appreciation of my brilliant prose...Who cares !!!! It amuses me !!! :whistle::whistle::whistle: ...and....worth every penny ya pay for it !!

I will however....crawl back under my poetic rock....and wait patiently....for another day... to strike !!....so..." Go take a Hike " :p:p:p

Beam out

Last edited:
I'd rather ride a bike, or maybe even a trike, so say what you like. I will now drop the mic. Psych!

Oh Paul...Five words that rhyme......Impressive....But...a pale candle....compared to the brilliant searchlight of " Ode to the Photon Road "....

Likely...most at LPF...are shocked at the brilliant wit....OR....could just give a SH$T !! and find my Poetic prose...ramblings from a Twit.......HAHAHAHAHA, Just take a leap of the edge of the Flat Earth ...for I will never QUIT !!!!

Beam Out

Have you ever taken your girlfriend to a Mexican restaurant and tell her she can have anything she pleases?
By the time that greasy snack hits her lower tract, she'll fill your bedroom up with backside sneezes.
Well, you know that she's embarrassed, her face is getting red. And you know that's not the way that she's been bred.
How many times must a good chick fart before she's kicked out of bed?
The answer my friend is blowing in the wind. The answer is blowing in the wind.

Yeah I think I read somewhere that’s it’s supposed to come out in middle of this year but don’t quote me on that. I remember when was 12 years old my dad bought me my first Led flashlight, it was one of those dome 9mm type led lights with a little magnifying lens on it and it was from Coleman and I believe it was 15 lumens. Lmao wow how technology has changed, my brightest light now is my Thrunite TN40 which I absolutely love! But I think it’s time to step up! I need more lumens! :D
It’s funny how I’ve been a flashlight enthusiast ever since I was 12 but do not have an account on Candlepowerforums, but I’ve been a laser enthusiast for 3 years and got an account here on LPF when I first started. That’s kinda odd, I still don’t know why I don’t have one on CPF :(

Last edited:
I had an account on CPF first too, they do some awesome stuff with flashlights over there, some of those guys make monster sized hosts, they put my large laser pointers in the small category next to them.

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
I had an account on CPF first too, they do some awesome stuff with flashlights over there, some of those guys make monster sized hosts, they put my large laser pointers in the small category next to them.

Well, some of their flashlight builds need to handle a couple hundred watts of waste heat. Sort of puts our heatsinking needs into perspective.