Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ace Beam w30

I like it, a lot.
I had talked about laser over phosphor based spot lights before and I am glad to see this in production, I hope a lot more are to come.

---edit---
Looks like there's a little brother too.

Last edited:

BobMc

I like it, a lot.
I had talked about laser over phosphor based spot lights before and I am glad to see this in production, I hope a lot more are to come.

---edit---
Looks like there's a little brother too.

Thanks,

I hear their making car headlight out of the phosphorus also?

Yes I saw the w10 also, but it’s about 220.00 and the w30 is about 290.00 so for the difference???

BobMc

Last edited:

BobMc

Nice to see posting again, Bob, we miss you and your extensive "Laser Museum"! :)

BTW, that Acebeam W30 is a monster! :cool:

Thanks, I’ve been in and out a bit. Just eye balling.

Been putting miles on my Wing. Got a 4000 mile trip planned for August (Lord willing).

The Rockies, Yellowstone, maybe the Ark display??

In Texas, down in the desert is a awesome place to throw laser beams, just saying . :)

Hi,
Holy crap its Bob Mac and Cheese where have you been long time no post. Glad to see you popping in , I'm a little late for the party sorry
Thats some light awesome beam on it. great find , don't be a stranger hope things are well for you and family.

Rich:)

ive heard so much about these models from Acebeam and they look pretty cool! I will say if it helps, that Acebeam is a really good company, I have a friend who has purchased 2 lights from them (L30 and EC60) and they both seem to be built really well. machining is top notch and the drivers seem to be high quality :)

BobMc

Hi,
Holy crap its Bob Mac and Cheese where have you been long time no post. Glad to see you popping in , I'm a little late for the party sorry
Thats some light awesome beam on it. great find , don't be a stranger hope things are well for you and family.

Rich:)

No worries Rich, all things are good in my neck of the woods. Just been busy playing Goldwing owner. Had to get some “bling” for the bike. You know work spend money, work spend money. :)

How’s things in your part of the woods?

BobMc

BobMc

ive heard so much about these models from Acebeam and they look pretty cool! I will say if it helps, that Acebeam is a really good company, I have a friend who has purchased 2 lights from them (L30 and EC60) and they both seem to be built really well. machining is top notch and the drivers seem to be high quality :)

Thanks for the thoughts. :)

I think one’s got my name on it, think I’m going for the w30.

BobMc

JimK

2.4km throw with 500lumens and a tiny form factor?
Couldn't help myself, it's already on its way to me.

They state 14W source but I can't find any technical specs. Would this be powered with dual nubm44's through a prism? There's no duty cycle information so I just surmising.