Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A ton of stuff for sale!!!

Gime all your money sucker

:eg: Don't do you'll be sorry theres got to be something wrong with that stuff he's selling he Lie'd to me, he'll do it to you ! :na: and then not even answer your posts about it. so be warned this guy is a LIAR !

Best Regards Pyro... :tinfoil:

Last edited:
I bought the 125mw 532nm laser module and Laser_Ben sent me a "AA" size battery. :wtf:

I have begun a paypal dispute. :scowl:

Hi John,

I think I know what is happening. I fixed a pointer for a friend and it had rechargeable batteries with it when I got it. When i sent it back to him, I forgot to send one of the batteries. Thus I stuck it in a envelope and it got mixed up with your pointer module which he received. He was confused. I will send you another module no problem, that's my mistake. I hope you can understand! All of my small items I ship in the same small mailers and I just got the two packages mixed up.

I am really sorry! I will ship you a new one today and send you a tracking number.

I wish you had given me more time to explain this before you made a claim. It was like a 20 minute period between when I got the dispute email and the claim email and now there is noting that I can do in paypal.

Regards,
Ben Steigerwald

If you have spare modules, how about lettting me buy one, since you apparently sold them all when I tried to buy one?

Look a few posts up on this thread for more info...

I don't have spare modules I want to sell, those are mine that I would like to keep. The reason you didn't get one is because I had lots of people interested and the first 2 to pay got them. I am sending him another module because I screwed up and I am responsible to send him a new one.

Then why didn't you tell me in the email that you had sold them to the first people to pay, not that it was cheaper to ship domestically, even when I had paid extra for shipping?

Ben, your story about a shipping mix up is bogus, made up. You sent me a very old Phillips zinc carbon battery that is totally flat measuring 0.07 volts. Even if this was for another customer how would this DEAD, NON RECHARGEABLE BATTERY be helping him out?

I'll Buy this
35. 125mW 532nm pointer module with driver $50
I'll pay you cash. I think we live in the same county. I sent you a pm
If you don't get it pm me.

lazer

What is the maximum mw rating on the strange multimeter with a built in power meter?