Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A ton of stuff for sale!!!

no you didnt ..trust me.. ive pmed him multple times about it being broken and he has not responded..

I started a thread questioning Laser_Ben and was quickly put in my place with most all our members siding with him. I guess the feeling is he is a very good seller. I still question that immensely.

Not satisfied

I started a thread questioning Laser_Ben and was quickly put in my place with most all our members siding with him. I guess the feeling is he is a very good seller. I still question that immensely.[/QUOTE

I agree whole hartedly it's to bad people put money in front of people ! :tsk: the last I heard from him he was giving me negitive points for complaining about the red laser he sold me, and said he left me a message stating I don't reply to his messages, well I replyed to that two weeks ago and haven't herd from him since.
you just stay in you'r place Sportcoup it's a good place ! don't listen to people who have no idea of what they are talking about, most of em were just chiming in to get there post count up !!!

Have a great Sportcoup ! Pyro... :eg:

What is the maximum mw rating on the strange multimeter with a built in power meter?

It is about 50-70mW.. only good for Green to IR...
It uses an optical Sensor and requires an optical Correction chart.

Jerry