Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A Special THANKS to hakzaw1

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
It's been a real pleasure working with Hak during his recent " Jetlasers G.B. #8", my first G.B. Also, with the special "fundraiser for James". Both were run very professionally. In both cases, Hak went out of his way to help me with all of my "new guy" questions. I look forward to dealing with Hak in the future.

A +1 to a good and generous guy!!

Jeff :thanks:

Ciaran

It's been a real pleasure working with Hak during his recent " Jetlasers G.B. #8", my first G.B. Also, with the special "fundraiser for James". Both were run very professionally. In both cases, Hak went out of his way to help me with all of my "new guy" questions. I look forward to dealing with Hak in the future.

A +1 to a good and generous guy!!

Jeff :thanks:

Yeah, Hak is a nice guy, I was talking with him through LPF recently. He really is a good guy, and deserves this post! ^.^ :thanks:

Thanks all for the kind words-

Rod-- looking fwd to getting back together soon- let me know if you will be getting over this way-- if you need me to come over and add my gear to one of your 'shows' let me know-- we will have another great time--ALSO hope we have another TEXLEM soon--

you made me laugh til milk came out my nose with this..

"Ooh! Ooh! Look over at photolexicon for group buy lenticular sheet for 3d projection as in luminia!"

LIMINIA?? ha ha- I misspelled it for around a year but I was just calling it Lumina--+
but I ran a search and there were many more members who spelled it that way too.
I just had to go back and edit every time I did that ( around ten times!)

OHH! OHH!--- Rod- we need you to get in on this-

http://laserpointerforums.com/f46/better-ilda-projector-deal-than-reke-500-a-80674.html

- I will save you a spot if there will be a limit to how many can be gotten-

go read this thread and give it a bump- pls let Linna know your opinion of me. I need another GF in China!! add her to your contacts and shoot her some rep when you can..

Last edited:
i'm new to the forums,
and when i've i've needed help hak has helped me a bunch!

your a really nice guy hak :D

+1

Hak is one of the kindest most helpful people on LPF. Many of us are in his debt. Thanks Len
rob

boldar

I agree whole-heartedly! Hak is awesome, knowledgable and very helpful! Absolutely the type of person that makes this a great community! +:beer: from me too!

I'll second the motion he's A1 in my book as he goes out of his way to make things happen for other people and you can't get much better than that :gj: +3

Last edited:
Everything you guys said. Awesome guy, and I will question him to death :worthy:

edit update june 4- GB #3(two other choices) needs a few more buyers- this may very well the last PJ GB from me ...

The Linna LK-PD 2 GB is closed- sent our $$ to China today-- If anyone wants in on a round two-- I have asked Linna to apply for those that missed round 1..

I 'think' she can get approval- limit is 10 Pjs per order- at $510 each total. For the 'Bundle' which includes QS FB3 you need to keep $ 1020 of the tax refund ready to send me.

PM to be on my non-binding GB list- we already have 4 or 5 interested. so...

See the reviews at the 'other' forum and read what the guys here at LPF have to say when they get theirs in about 10-12 days. These can be seen & inquired about at laserking.com- LK- PD 2- is what we are getting. nice-- very nice pjs--run on 'sounds' --kewl-
-add DMX 512 & will allow you more options-

BUT QS is the bomb!!

hak
ps

TY one and all for the kind words and the faith you have put in me..

My only sib is brother Rick (richardhenzel.com) but my 'brothers'( & a few sisters) here at LPF and other laser forums make my family complete.. .

Last edited:
Just like lasers- PJs and LEMs
GBs can be habit forming- BUT it does not take much for one to go astray-
for that reason you can find quite a few that no longer want to host one.
And likewise getting burnt or reading about others that had a bad experience with a GB can keep members from joining one. SO-- use good judgement with GBs- make sure the host knows what he is doing at all times- avoid GB if you are one that HATES the WAIT- I have seen a few GBs that took MONTHS to become done and over.

.........there will always be some that pay up first and likewise those that pay last.. Asking for the end date from a GB host may not get you the correct answer you want to hear nor will it always be 100% accurate. getting antsy will NOT speed the process up one bit- that only makes the wait worse IMHO.

AND.. placing un-needed pressure on the host can backfire-

if you want the GB to move faster then PM the 'stragglers' or buy the remaining items not yet paid for..
In the case of these PJs a good way to occupy the wait time would be to begin to study-up on the use of PJ software like Pangolin QS FB3- you can download a trial version and begin to study the tutorials- and thus get a jump start on how to use any soft - they all share some of the same elements- one example is Laserboy- its a free soft and the more you know about using it the easier it will be for you to use a Soft Like QS or LSX- but buying a DAC that you may never use is wasted $$ as is buying crap like I-Show--

my bundle deal for a PJ(or two/three) and QS FB3 is still offered- just add $498(+shipping) to your payment & I will ship you a new one asap-advance study on QS will have you doing super things the day your PJ arrives-
AT ROG we need help with use of the DMX and midi- we also have a disscussion on-going about modding these to become 'street legal'
If you plan to attend SELEM then be sure to bring your Linna,REKE or any other PC ready PJs- if your DIY PJ is not ready to run then bring IT- you may get all the help you need to reach your goal--got a PJ that needs fixing-bring it to SELEM.

6 or 7 spots still left on round #3 GB for Linna PJs--;)

hak:D

Last edited: