Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A lurker since forever, but will finally introduce myself

ferd19

Hello! I created this account a long time ago, but never actually did anything with it. I then had forgotten about it until now, so here i am, and i have been going through this forum for around a year and a half, if not more. I've got several pointers ranging from the 5mW cheapo lasers from ebay/dx, and one from nova lasers when they had their sales going. so here i am and hopefully being in the community will greatly help out in this fantastic hobby!

Hai and welcomez!

I don't think any detailed intro is neccessary since you appear to know a lot about accessibility of lasers to people today.

In any case, if you're looking to add new stuff to your collection without punching your wallet too hard, look at Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products , good quality stuff, good prices too, unlike Nova where both quality and prices are very high.

Still, worth a look.

P.S. You have goggles, right?

A lot of good members in California Ferd. Shipping times would be super fast!

ferd19

Thank you all! I've already got a pen from o-like which i'm very happy about. I know a thing or two about this hobby and the do's and dont's associated with it. I've got my eyes on Yobresals 445 builds as well. And yes, i do have safety goggles, no point in this hobby if you can't see!:p

ped

Yobresals builds get good reviews, you cant go wrong.

Welcome to LPF!