Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

A little help please

metony612

I am in need of one of these, if someone could help or point me in the right direction.

Attachments

paul1598419

That looks like a Black Buck 8M from X-Woosee on eBay. I believe he charges $6.00 for shipping from Russia. DTR is out of them at the moment, so this is your only other option I know of.

hakzaw1

WE like helping out.. & we hope you are not 'hit and run'
If you are here to stay we ask that you complete all your profile then at "forums/newcomers/welcome''. make nice with a thread,, the title is best when it contains your location ...like HELLO fro Tenn.
Post it that way you will attract others near your and have a real live person share our addiction( you DO know that they a very addictive?)
Many now own LPMs and we never ask for anything to meter all your lasers anytime.
We are often suprized how many join us, yet fail to see themselves as 'newcomers'.
We want to be a friendly/family forum.. and its only common respect/manners to get an 'intro' from ALL new members..
also once in your profile .. it will be seen every time we click your username,,hope you are near Houston... we are planning another big laser meet=up (TEXLEMII)

metony612

I'm just learning about all this stuff ,I honestly stumbled on to Lakers, I purchased a tool box in an auction, and among all the other things was what I thought was a very strange looking flashlight. I purchased some batteries for it and I am intrigued to say the least

GSS

Well it looks you made it safely I hope without looking into the laser which you thought was a flashlight...
That driver is most likely for something very powerful but any laser it dangerous..Do your homework please and learn.
Which brings the point of who ever built the laser you bought at auction should of labeled it..

Shmackitup

LPF Site Supporter
That looks like a Black Buck 8M from X-Woosee on eBay. I believe he charges $6.00 for shipping from Russia. DTR is out of them at the moment, so this is your only other option I know of.
I have lots in stock now and more on the way.

I am in need of one of these, if someone could help or point me in the right direction.
You've also messaged me on ebay and I provided you with a link to them.