Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

a damaged goggle from ebay seller

I would suggest doing the ebay return first as paypal will have you send the item back at your expense where eBay policy as of the beginning of this year is the seller covers for damaged or item not as described return shipping. Ebay will supply you with a label and deduct it from the sellers account unless the seller chooses to just let you keep the item and have a full refund.:beer:

This is *may* no longer correct. I attempted to do a return on my Laserlands 5mw 450nm Pen. I will say I did attempt to return it as defective. I went through ebay to file the claim. They wanted me to pay to ship the pen back to China. Honestly it wasn't worth my time and effort for 20.00 to send it back. I think they designed it this way. It is a very poor experience. They would not send a prepaid label. I asked. I just closed the claim. I'll eat the 20.00 bucks. I've had other experiences with LaserLands that was not terrible so I'll just say that it was that particular item they were selling and just tear it apart for another build later. At least the host was nice looking.

After open the return claim and discuss in there, the seller suggests me a full refund and photo of fully broken goggle by me, so nothing needs to be return. I accept it because I am bored about it.

I am open to suggestion of a safety glass for OD4 and 600-1000nm ranges.

Last edited:

DTR

After open the return claim and discuss in there, the seller suggests me a full refund and photo of fully broken goggle by me, so nothing needs to be return. I accept it because I am bored about it.

I am open to suggestion of a safety glass for OD4 and 600-1000nm ranges.

Yep with the new rules it is not worth it with items of this value to pay shipping from the US to China so they usually will just refund the item. Glad you got it worked out.:beer:

after that-- send seller link to this thread- I have heard of them before-- nothing bad That I can remember but-- one bad review here can cost them much more that just doing right by you....

I will email them and ask policy on poorly packed broken items..

and also give link.

We gots yer back bro

hak

Last edited:
I got something from them- long ago- broad band spendy- but talked them down by getting two pair..
100% pos feedback-- mostly goggles/glasses- I sent a general question at bottom asking if returned broken as delivered would they refund me that cost ??
did you send them pics?
could you tell damage before opening??
HAD that happen but was at PO- went back in and opened in front of postmaster.
& took pics of all. It had insurance- and was sent back as refused!!--
keep asking- im sure they cherish that 100%

gl

hak

hakzaw, answers of your questions is already in this thread.

I got a full refund from seller and just send to him the photo of fully smashed goggle.

still I am not happy because destroying something do not make me happy and actually it makes me really disappoint to be needed a safety goggle after spending more than one month :tired:

I got something from them- long ago- broad band spendy- but talked them down by getting two pair..
100% pos feedback-- mostly goggles/glasses- I sent a general question at bottom asking if returned broken as delivered would they refund me that cost ??
did you send them pics?
could you tell damage before opening??
HAD that happen but was at PO- went back in and opened in front of postmaster.
& took pics of all. It had insurance- and was sent back as refused!!--
keep asking- im sure they cherish that 100%

gl

hak

Last edited:
...I have heard of them before-- nothing bad That I can remember but-- one bad review here can cost them much more that just doing right by you....

I will email them and ask policy on poorly packed broken items...
hak
If you can, please post their reply to your email in this thread. I'm interested in purchasing a pair of these goggles too, but am a little nervous about it given the OP's problems with the seller.

Ed

Last edited:
"If you can, please post their reply to your email in this thread. I'm interested in purchasing a pair of these goggles too, but am a little nervous about it given the OP's problems with the seller.

--here is copypasta Ed, '

New message from: zone2stealth (941Purple Star)

hi,
if goggle has any damage, we do exchange or full refund, both fine with us, but we will not cover return shipping fee.

kenny

hello Ed
been a long time-- Kenny has 100% pos feedback- and he took care of the OP and allowed him to forget shipping the broken ones back- I see all that as GREEN FLAGS..no reds..
He gives discounts on multi=buys..and more members that I know buy from zonestealth than any others.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

OK I don't know all parties-but do know the seller- and he has 100% pos feedback- gave me a discount for buying two paid eagles- ARRIVED perfect--
IF the OP was in USA-- 2$ -cram in bubble envelop and return to them CHEAPEST way- Kenny would refund or send more--
BUT buyer is NOT USA..
and.... be REAL-- only a FOOL would NOT be sure its real damage--
too easy to break something- order a new one and get a second one free..and SO EVEN sending back does NOT fully protect seller.

DOES the OP even know how many $$$ it will cost to return??

some times I think those in USA are jaded-- & expect things to be like that everywhere. His delivery person may have laid down his Vespa that day.
In Mexico packages sometimes look like they were used as a soccer ball.
At a Mexican PO my friends ID was not enough to make the guy hand over the package-- he came out and waited a bit-- went back in carrying our friend's 3 yr old and all was OK-- guess the bad guys there don't carry kiddos--

Now I wont say sending back from there cheap insures delivery...

good luck on what you do..Ebay email Kenny and try to work this out-
sorry--we cannot vouch for you-& don't take that the wrong way--
but some here CAN for zonestealth--

Last edited:
.. from 'normal' shipping abuse-- glad you got a refund w/o paying- I would be thrilled about that. He broke his rules to do that-- are you saying he broke your goggles on purpose?? There certainly would be some red reps were that the case and I see none.

Mine were packed very well. I would buy again.
Kenny reply to my question was 'We are happy to offer choice of refund or another shipping BUT require return and do not refund the return shipping.'

.. from 'normal' shipping abuse-- glad you got a refund w/o paying- I would be thrilled about that....

hakzaw1, on ebay seller can abuse buyers if ebay states that buyers have to pay return shipment any case. zone2stealth tried to force me to pay cost of return shipment which is +15$. This could be policy of seller, but it can not be against to main policy of ebay.

...-- are you saying he broke your goggles on purpose?? ...
how do you get this point???

Last edited:
I just emailed them asking this question for a pair of goggles they listed:

New message to: zone2stealth

What happens if you do not pack the item well enough and it is damaged due to negligence in packing, will you replace them?

Edit: I now see, after posting this he refunded you, maybe this will remind him to pack better!

Last edited: