Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting SCAMMED

Guyfromhe

Re: 6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

Where do I send my bribe?

LaZeRz

Read this or die.

ChangchungLeds

I just read the threat, very nice and important tips, thanks for share and help...

ChangchungLeds

I dont if everybody do this, but I use my nick or just Changchung to join all the forums, that help to everybody know me with a single google search... I have good reputation in various forums...

Tech_Junkie

Banned

I'll fix your rep in a few days.

Tech_Junkie

Banned

The system will only let me rep you after a certain amount of times has passed. This could be a week or two.

I am a man of my word. Also +rep gives you more points than -rep took away. So you will have more points than you originally had. OK?

Tech_Junkie

Banned

The system will only let me rep you after a certain amount of times has passed. This could be a week or two.

I am a man of my word. Also +rep gives you more points than -rep took away. So you will have more points than you originally had. OK?
Fixed as promised.

Last edited:

gif

great post OP. thanks for all the details and tips...it was well worth the time.

DJNY

Maybe you should also add a list of scam threads, so people can see what´s the typical behavior.

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/selling-my-75mw-e3-elite-wicked-lasers-cheap-look-72763.html#post1048591
In this one the scammer didn´t send pictures or anything, he picked out a guy (maybe more?) who were interested and tried to lure him with a very good price. Also he wanted him to send the money as a gift. The seller rated his thread with 5* even after we all see that he was, with a 99% likelihood, a scammer.

Mohrenberg

I've been scamming you guys for like 3 years now, and you still haven't caught on.

Last edited:

lasersbee

I've been scamming you guys for like 3 years now, and you still haven't caught on.
It's because we don't care....we just ignore you...:crackup::crackup:
:beer:

Jerry