Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

593.5nm GB??

Ace82

sportcoupe said:
DX are taking advantage of the least technically challenging DPSS laser, 532nm, and prudicing mass quantities.

DX doesn't produce anything. They are simply a reseller.

Besides my spelling error, I should have said China!  ;D  Yeah, thanks for correcting my verbiage there.

ah, i saw it was in the 500 range and just assumed it was green   ::)

Even though i do love my lasers, i don't i love them enough to drop that much cash on one just because it's a rare colour. Although given enough time, the part of my brain which controls rational thought might break down and i become like the rest of you...  ;)

Ace82

Viracocha said:

Even though i do love my lasers, i don't i love them enough to drop that much cash on one just because it's a rare colour. Although given enough time, the part of my brain which controls rational thought might break down and i become like the rest of you...  ;)

;D haha, get out now...before it's too late! ;D

daguin

Viracocha said:
Even though i do love my lasers, i don't i love them enough to drop that much cash on one just because it's a rare colour.

Then you don't really LOVE your lasers yet, do you? :p ;D :D ;)

Peace,
dave

I still haven't gotten a reply on the quote for 10. They told me they had a holiday from sept 29th until the 6th so that's probably why. I guess we'll just wait and see what happens!

Viracocha said:

Well, that part of my brain has gone a while back!  LOL!  I' now at 2 yellows bought and considering more!!!
(but to be more fair to my ratioal side, I should say, I have spent <$230 for the first 2.)

Ok... if we buy 10 the price would be $270 + shipping. This is for the 2-5mW model. They don't really give a specific mW number because they jump around so much. :cool:

Whos interested? :D

That's a killer deal. How do they end up being 2-5mW when they're usually < 2mw (at least on the site)? Are these freak ones they can't move?

I really have no Ideas on shipping. Shipping to me will probably be $50 from china, so there's $5 each right there if we get 10. Shipping from me to everyone else would probably be another $5. So figure around $10 for shipping in the US, and maybe $15 outside the US. Again don't quote me on that because that is just an estimate.

Daedal

Well... as is the rest on this deal... count me in if the price is right... I'd like a yellow for a nice deal like that. :)

--DDL

Ok here's the deal, the price is still $270 per unit. However I did get a quote for shipping and it is actually a whopping $140, making the shipping total probably around $20 each. Still, less than $300 shipped for a nice 2-5mW 593.5. Cant go wrong!

A 2-5mW for $290? That's still pretty reasonable. When do you think you'll begin the GB?