Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

405nm laser pointers $2.95 each? wtf? **DEAD** (fingers crossed for orders placed))

oikos

^^^ is the message I got. It sounds like he is trying to pretend to be e-bay staff.

Does anyone else think so ir is it just me?

yep! he sure tried to trick us by writing in third-person in a tone of a ebay staff... what's funny is at the end:

please contact motel268 for full refund and cancel the order.
Thank you for your cooperation!

Kind regards

- motel268"

if you're ebay and this happened due to your system error, WHY do we have to contact the seller? you could've canceled it!

what kind of tone is that? what are you gonna do if we don't COOPERATE huh?

you're a dumbass cuz ebay adds your username to the suffix NO MATTER WHAT! so this msg is from you motel268! :gj:

Last edited:

Hello!I received my refund yesterday and today the seller sent me a cancel order request.I have to accept it,right?

Kenom

I got the same thing. Since selling an item on ebay is a binding contract (you getta see that when you go to sell something on ebay) I sent the seller a response along those lines.. Here's my response

Dear kenom,

Dear customer,

Thanks for your message.
As the system issues this product's shipping is not shown in ebay.
So the prices are wrong, we have corrected.

It is not easy for us to run this business; your understanding and help is the great support for us! Thank you in advance for your kind understanding.

Kind regards!

- motel268

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: motel268
Subject: 關於: motel268 針對物品編號 350348010300 提出問題,結束時間為 2010-05-02 07小時22分20秒–405nm 5mW Violet Purple Blue Ray Blue Laser Pointer Pen
Sent Date: 2010-05-06 02小時25分52秒

motel268,您好!

I don't care if it was authorized or not, it's a binding contract with me and the seller, if you have a problem with it you have to contact ebay and cancel the transaction. This unethical business is not going to be tolerated. In the meantime I expect to recieve my products that I purchased.
Ken Rowe

- kenom
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
寄件者: motel268
收件者: kenom
主旨: motel268 has sent a question about item #350348010300, that ended on May-01-10 16:22:20 PDT - 405nm 5mW Violet Purple Blue Ray Blue Laser Pointer Pen
送出日期: May-04-10 23:07:18 PDT

Dear kenom,

I'm contacting you for the problem about your recent transaction with motel268 for item:405nm 5mW Violet Purple Blue Ray Blue Laser Pointer Pen. The list with item price USD2.95 and free shipping is unauthorized by motel268. Ebay did not show the postage due to the error system, hope you can understand.
We were out of our office for the Labor's Day so that we didn’t realize. This order is invalid consequently; please contact motel268 for full refund and cancel the order.
Thank you for your cooperation!

Kind regards

- motel268

I bought 5 green and 8 bluray 3 @ 9 bucks approx and 5 @ 2.95$
he just emailed me saying all items are going to be shipped yea lets just see
total was 90 usd about

Alright, I just got another email from him. After he refunded me I left negative feedback 4 times. He then offered $5 to change the feedback to positive :yh:

HIMNL9

shipping to: United States only ..... as usual ..... pity, they was good at least as hosts for another matched set ..... ah, well :p

I just got a reply to a e-mail I sent saying that he would send the laser if I insisted, and I insisted :D

I'll keep you updated, just be firm with this guy and it might work out.

Got 3 today.

2 said they were sending the laser, and 1 said they will send a refund.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your message.

First of all,we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this situation, it is not your fault, but neither me.

We will send one to you today, but can you kindly remove the negative feedback to positive?

I have lost product and money, but I am keeping honest all the time and trying my best do things right.

It is not easy for us to run this business; your understanding and help is the great support for us! Thank you in advance for your kind understanding.

Kind regards!

Dear customer,

Thanks for your message.

First of all,we deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this situation, it is not your fault, but neither me.

We will send one to you today, but can you kindly remove the negative feedback to positive?

I have lost product and money, but I am keeping honest all the time and trying my best do things right.

Kind regards!

Sorry to bother you. This is Anky from motel268.
I saw the negative feedback saying we refused to ship the item. I feel so sorry for that. But the negative feedback is the worst hurt to a seller.
We will refund your payment as soon as possible; would you please remove the negative feedback?

Kind regards

Mik

They offered me $3 to change the negative feedback to positive. I won't do it, unless he delivers the items the way that the auction had them listed. This is the point to being able to leave feedback!

Don't remove the Negative Feedback until you have your Lasers
in your Hand...
Whether the fault was his or not... he needs to live with the mistake
not the buyer...
He can chalk it up to An Unforseen Loss... all businesses have them.

Jerry

Interesting turn of events, thought they were gonna stick to their guns a bit more. I wasn't even planing on receiving any lasers.
Didn't expect them to care about a couple negs so much.

I just got a reply to a e-mail I sent saying that he would send the laser if I insisted, and I insisted :D

:beer: Did you use anything in particular to prompt them to give in?

Last edited:
huh so i guess the listing was a mistake? by what i can tell from reading these last few post i ordered 4 i guess ill check my messages on ebay when i get home.

:beer: Did you use anything in particular to prompt them to give in?

I just said that I was on a laser forum with 10k members and most of us were the ones that bought all 200 of these and that we were all going to file complaints and get his account frozen and his ebay account banned.

I just got another e-mail that says that my laser was shipped on the 6th of may. He says it takes 10-20 business days to get here, is that normal? When I bought my fusion and pulsar they got here in like a week, but that was 5 years ago. I think he is trying to trick me into waiting too long to leave feedback or open a claim. That's not gonna work, how long do you have to open a paypal dispute? Its 45 days right? And does anyone know the time limit on feedback on ebay?

Cheech

In the past when I ordered from Hong Kong items have taken anywhere from 15 to 35 days. Vietnam took about 2 months

The first reply from motel said this.
We hope you enjoy your purchase. Your payment has been received and your
item will be dispatched with 24 hours.
We regret that your parcel may be delayed for the volcanic explosion in south
Iceland. Owning to this volcanic explosion, airlines to Europe have to been
cancelled, and many airports also have been closed, which directly caused
the delay. This also has effect on the airline in Europe.