Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

405nm laser pointers $2.95 each? wtf? **DEAD** (fingers crossed for orders placed))

lol that may be but around these parts someone might call you a noob for that, we get very technical around here :crackup:

Count me in for filing a dispute as well, the way I see it....if they had admitted to making a mistake in the first place, I would have opted for a refund. The being hacked BS....now changed to (insert drum roll) Ebay error, makes me wonder what the next BS will be. (we're sorry, but our pet monkey pissed on our keyboard...causing the shipping to be omitted)

Woops, posted in the wrong thread about heruursciences, aka hesc_photonics, aka bambi81478
This thread does remind me of ole chris though. :)
Matt

Woops, posted in the wrong thread about heruursciences, aka hesc_photonics, aka bambi81478
This thread does remind me of ole chris though. :)
Matt
Your rep speaks for you-- Chris has always done right by me and often done wrong by the likes of you.

Good to see you all NOW see the true Chris Leubner! A year ago or so you all mocked me for going crazy on this forum over what he did to me. Now look what he has done to all you?

So you know, the jerk is BACK on ebay under a new name and claiming to be a different person. Funny as hell! EBAY BANNED him permanently as HESC_PHOTONICS and now he is back as bambi81478.

He is actually threatening forum owners with legal action now as we speak! Read his ME page and see how sick he is. I was informed on another forum that he is threatening legal action if the list owner doesnt remove the thread about him. Simply for reporting their issues with him. Yea, its legal, but who wants to deal with a crazy person and a potential lawsuit? It just takes a few hundred bucks to force someone into a headache.
SICK SICK SICK!
ALL ebay members: GO REPORT THE SOB! STAND UP FOR WHATS GOOD AND DECENT!
Matt

Sorry Matt I really wanted Chris to be a good guy

Last edited:
Odd that this thread attracts so much hostility, I would hate to see this place if blue or yellow lasers got down to 2.95, we might get a couple of murders

I would ask you if you are retarded but that would be an insult to the mentally challanged--

Jackie(bambi) is not Chris and He DID get into a bad accident. Many here know him but you are another matter. Keep up the crap plz so you will get banned asap PLZ. btw any neg reps you want to pass out will be deleted so go for it.

Hmmmmm... there is something not right about that....:undecided:
Have you read the Seller Bambi's ME page on eBay...:thinking:

eBay View About Me for bambi81478

Supposedly the seller made a recent deal for a large lot of
Laser Diodes with Chris and states....
I think the reason for this is because the business owners name, if i remember, was Chris.

The clincher is when the Seller states.....
Hi my name is Jackie. I am new to ebay
This is my first week on ebay.
And when you look at the Sellers profile... the Seller has been
on eBay since Jan 24 2007

eBay Feedback Profile for bambi81478

I call BS.............plain and simple...

"Gimme a break"....I didn't just fall off the turnip truck....:cool:

It smells like the scheming of someone that makes a lousy con
man.... and he is even too lazy to take new pics...
A lazy crook always gets caught.....IMO

@ Pontiacg5.... where do you see hostility...:thinking:

Jerry

Last edited:
Its there, its subtle and its not too bad. But nothing compared to what was removed :p

Dang Jerry =-that got by me-:thinking:-both the join date and the pix- im slipping in my old age I guess-- smells like Dark and Jake suddenly--now that I look again --how could Jackie by a guys entire inventory and not know his first name and that is. I dont have to like fission236 but I do have to apoligize--MY BAD:yabbem:--hak:oops:

Mik

I got a different email that does not specifically say hacked..

"I'm contacting you for the problem about your recent transaction with motel268 for item:405nm 5mW Violet Purple Blue Ray Blue Laser Pointer Pen. The list with item price USD2.95 and free shipping is unauthorized by motel268. Ebay did not show the postage due to the error system, hope you can understand.
We were out of our office for the Labor's Day so that we didn?t realize. This order is invalid consequently; please contact motel268 for full refund and cancel the order.
Thank you for your cooperation!

Kind regards

- motel268"

^^^ is the message I got. It sounds like he is trying to pretend to be e-bay staff.

Does anyone else think so ir is it just me?

I think we should wait a couple of days then all file claims in paypal. If we do that then at least paypal will freak out when one account gets a spike of a bunch of disputes.

Count me in for filing a dispute as well, the way I see it....if they had admitted to making a mistake in the first place, I would have opted for a refund.

All filing fraudulent seller disputes together sounds like the best chance to make an impact.

I'm in for coordinated attack. :D

TJ's suggestion seems like a good plan.
1) let some time pass until you can open a Non Recvd Dispute (normally 10-15 days)..
2) Then send an eBay message to the Seller stating that you purchased his listed ebay item as stipulated in his listing (take a screenshot of the item showing the Time...Price and Shipping costs) and that you have paid for it but have not yet received it and you want the item as publicly offered on ebay.
3) Escalate the Dispute to a Claim stating that you believe the Seller is fraudulent.
4) Report his auction as a Fraudulent auction and request that the seller should be dealt with since he sold 100 Lasers and will not ship one..
5) then Neg FeedBack him noting the Claim required and the Fraudulent activities of the Seller

Anyone have more ideas on making the biggest impact here?

Last edited:
It seems I got both the Hacked notice & the System Error notice. Even better I can easily show them contradicting themselves (lying) in the dispute.
I bought from both of his free shipping listings.

Whats the best recourse if they just refund everyone fairly quickly?

Last edited:
They also marked mine as shipped, how would it be shipped if they are wanting to cancel the transaction? That has to be worth something too right?