Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

405nm laser pointers $2.95 each? wtf? **DEAD** (fingers crossed for orders placed))

oikos

okok i'll edit it... thx for the heads up :p **too bad he screwed me 1st**

oikos

GREAT IT FINALLY CAME :evil:

Dear *******,

I'm contacting you for the problem about your recent transaction with motel268 for item:405nm 5mW Violet Purple Blue Ray Blue Laser Pointer Pen. The list with item price USD2.95 and free shipping is unauthorized by motel268. Ebay did not show the postage due to the error system, hope you can understand.
We were out of our office for the Labor's Day so that we didn’t realize. This order is invalid consequently; please contact motel268 for full refund and cancel the order.
Thank you for your cooperation!

Kind regards

- motel268

WTF??! now they dropped the "HACKERS" crap and blamed it on ebay's system??! that's it.... HE IS GOING DOWN!! :gun:

Cheech

Is there anyone left that hasn't gotten a invalid message?
I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only one.
Like maybe the send button didn't click for my e-mail.

GREAT IT FINALLY CAME :evil:
HE IS GOING DOWN!! :gun:

:crackup: All the plans to take him down is just amusing. I'm all for it!

The list with item price USD2.95 and free shipping is unauthorized by motel268. Ebay did not show the postage due to the error system, hope you can understand.
Glad he changed his story! Just more ammunition for our fraudulent seller cases at this point!
"error system" aka someones finger slipped (twice).

@Cheech Got the hacker email.

Last edited:
Since my PP balance was zero my pymt became an e-check that clears today(5 day wait) so I expect the BS excuse email today but so far -NO. Paid for 8 of them.---hak

Got a good tip of what to do. :cool:

1) let some time pass until you can open a Non Recvd Dispute (normally 10-15 days)..

2) Then send an eBay message to the Seller stating that you purchased his listed ebay item as stipulated in his listing (take a screenshot of the item showing the Time...Price and Shipping costs) and that you have paid for it but have not yet received it and you want the item as publicly offered on ebay.

3) Escalate the Dispute to a Claim stating that you believe the Seller is fraudulent.

4) Report his auction as a Fraudulent auction and request that the seller should be dealt with since he sold 100 Lasers and will not ship one..

5) then Neg FeedBack him noting the Claim required and the Fraudulent activities of the Seller

Mine still seems to be good, no e'mail yet. I've been talking on trade key and found a deal for 100 green 5 mw modules for $80 ( $30 modules, $50 shipping DHL).
Hey Cheech--I did google search on tradekey and found this FYI--:thinking:

Hi, Be very aware trading on Tradekey.com. I have done two deals on that site and both turned out to be scams. They were both Silverkey members. I wanted to purchase Apple iPods. The first company that claimed to have the authentic product was beijing gere century invests company. As soon as they got my money, I never heard back from them. I reported the fraud to Tradekey and they pretty much did nothing. They said I had to do my research as a buyer. I contacted them back and asked what was the point of going through their site if their "Third Party Verification" meant nothing, and they didn't even bother answering. They just gave the scammer company -20 points and as far as I know they are still listed on Tradekey website. The second company that I only did a sample order and they still scammed me and I never heard from them was guilin bingshi electric CO.LTD. Be very aware of trading on TradeKey.

and more at-- Be Aware of TradeKey.com Scammers-Alibaba Trade Forums 80 cents apiece for green modules is too good to be true IMO good luck--hak(formally a guide/zookeeper at Everglades Wonder Gardens-in Bonita Springs..

i've just recieved:
I'm contacting you for the problem about your recent transaction with motel268 for item:405nm 5mW Violet Purple Blue Ray Blue Laser Pointer Pen. The list with item price USD2.95 and free shipping is unauthorized by motel268. Ebay did not show the postage dut to the error system, hope you can understand.
We were out of our office for the Labor's Day so that we didn’t realize. This order is invalid consequently; please contact motel268 for full refund and cancel the order.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Kind regards
- motel268
I am going to contact ebay i know it was crazily cheap but he could have come to another arrangement than just trying to fk us over.
In shops if an item is priced cheaper than it should be they HAVE to honour it, i know because it used to happen all the time when i worked at B+Q.
If it is advertised in a magazine then that is different because it could be a printer error/ typo or whatever.
I'm just not sure about how the auction would be seen as, seen as it is his online "shop" would he have to honour it aswell and is he just trying to get an easy way out without us beaing able to file neg feedback?.
For what it is worth i don't think anyone should be cancelling their orders jus in case ebay hold them responsible for their own mistakes.
The contact us by email seems to be down at the moment so i will try again tommorrow either way i aint goin down without a fight!
Dave

I looked up the Chinese labor day and it is may 1st, so they would have been there and seen that these lasers were selling like hotcakes. All I can say is bullchit, bullchit, bullchit. This guy listed them that cheap, then saw that they sold like crazy and that he wouldn't be able to come up in the green so he tries to play some I got hacked or its ebays fault story. I'm not buying! Its sad to say but I doubt ebay gives a damn either. Ebay probably makes so much off this guy that they will let him do anything.

I think we should wait a couple of days then all file claims in paypal. If we do that then at least paypal will freak out when one account gets a spike of a bunch of disputes. Mabye they will freeze his account :D

Do you know how many sales they have done to get 121K+ fdbks??? If you read the negs--many say no item or refund--it appears the eekBay goes easy on big supersellers or they would be gone already--its a common ploy to back out on a sale when the bidding does not go high enough but doing it on a buy-it-now makes no sense to me.

We should all chip in and buy a ticket to china and send T_J over there to have a 'chat' with the MFers in person!!! my 2 cents

Good to see you all NOW see the true Chris Leubner! A year ago or so you all mocked me for going crazy on this forum over what he did to me. Now look what he has done to all you?

So you know, the jerk is BACK on ebay under a new name and claiming to be a different person. Funny as hell! EBAY BANNED him permanently as HESC_PHOTONICS and now he is back as bambi81478.

He is actually threatening forum owners with legal action now as we speak! Read his ME page and see how sick he is. I was informed on another forum that he is threatening legal action if the list owner doesnt remove the thread about him. Simply for reporting their issues with him. Yea, its legal, but who wants to deal with a crazy person and a potential lawsuit? It just takes a few hundred bucks to force someone into a headache.
SICK SICK SICK!
ALL ebay members: GO REPORT THE SOB! STAND UP FOR WHATS GOOD AND DECENT!
Matt

wait... so this guy is still selling legit blue ray lazers for 2.95 plus like 7 shipping?

Yes he is selling lasors (laser is spelled with a s not a z) for 2.95 plus shipping but he might decide that he wants more than 7 bucks for shipping and tie up your money while you wait for a refund. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY! There are other sellers selling for the same price!

And fission236, what are you talking about? This guys seller name is motel 268. and babbi81478 has nothing about the forum in his "me" page.

Last edited: