Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

35W HID Aluminum Alloy Tactical Flashlight! BRIGHT

Re: 24W HID Aluminum Alloy Tactical Flashlight! BR

a steal for an HID flashlight, unfortunately my current budget doesn't allow for it :(

jake21

i would like to see a video first :cool:

I have a 35 Watt HID. If you have ever seen a search light --- HID is amazing --- Night into day. Seems a good price for 24 watts.

Mike

Raybo

jasonck08,

Please send me the information (addy and anything else I might need) to use a M.O. for the 24W light.
If it's a decent light you might be able to sell a few units.

Ray

Raybo

Just found this and it looks like the same lights to me.  ;)

More info on the 35W model, 4 degree beem divergence and not an adjustable beam according to the specs....

Lens: Clear Hardened Glass + Amber filter (for Foggy Conditions)  
Light Source: 35W Metal Halide
Color Temp: 6000K±
Illumination distance upto 1km
1 Battery included: 1 - 12.0V / Lithium ion 4400mAh with 3 built in emergency LEDs.
Ballast: Electronic
Pre-focused 4° spot beam
Full Brightness achieved in approx. 8 secs from startup.
Easy access charger plug located in end cap
Over charge protection
Strap
Corrosion resistant extruded aluminum
Protective rubber lens & end caps to absorb shock
Operating temperatures: -20° ~ +40°C Storage: -20° ~ +55°C, RH 45-85% Charging: 10° ~ 30°C
Battery charger: 100/240VAC, & 12/24VDC w/automatic over charge protection, LED indicator, charge time is ~2 hrs from empty.
Color: Anodized Black
Run time: Approx 1.5hrs
Comes with shoulder strap, UK mains and in-car charger, 4400mah rechargable battery, instructions and aluminium carry case  

The 24W model looks to have an adjustable beam....

Lens: Clear Hardened Glass
Focus Adjustable
Light Source: 24W Metal Halide
Color Temp: 6000K±
Illumination distance upto 1km
1 Battery included: 1 - 12.0V / Lithium ion 2600mAh with 3 built in emergency LEDs.
Ballast: Electronic
Full Brightness achieved in approx. 8 secs from startup.
Easy access charger plug located in end cap
Over charge protection
Corrosion resistant extruded aluminum
Operating temperatures: -20° ~ +40°C Storage: -20° ~ +55°C, RH 45-85%
Charging: 10° ~ 30°C Battery charger: 100/240VAC, & 12/24VDC w/automatic over charge protection, LED indicator, charge time is ~3 hrs from empty.
Color: Anodized Black
Run time: Approx 1.5hrs
Box includes UK mains and in-car charger, 2600mah rechargable battery and instructions.    

Ray

Raybo

simplysped2 said:
[quote author=john_lawson link=1230869127/0#6 date=1230912847]who makes this unit - I'm interested :-?
second[/quote]

Take a wild guess! ;)

Starts with a "C" and ends with an "a"

Raybo

You missed China. :)

Ray

jake21 said:
i would like to see a video first   :cool:

I'll post a video in the next few days.  By Monday night at the very latest!  :)

--------------

Isn't almost everything made in China now days?  The one thing in this light that isn't made in China is the bulbs.  Made in Germany!  :)

Regardless of where it is made, this light is VERY high quality and I stand behind it 100%.  That's why we are offering a 3 month warranty, and 1yr on the ballast.

-------------

Regarding the reflector size.  It's OP, and about 2.5" wide and about 2" deep.

------------

I responded to a few PM's.  Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

-Jason

That's right! And what it all comes down to is quality control, and that is clearly something that is evident in this quality lights.

We received one order for a 35W Black HID. Thank you for your order! More orders are always welcome! :)

Raybo

potatorage said:

Right you are! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I would be worried about the quality of the reflector, it's a major factor in the quality of the beam.
Notice the fact that you never see a good image of the reflector, and from what "they" show you of the reflector, it looks rather shallow.

Deeper is better when it comes to the "cheaper" HID bulbs, and you do not see how well the reflector is coated. I would wait until a reliable person puts one of these units through a good testing.

Ray

Raybo said:
[quote author=potatorage link=1230869127/20#30 date=1231023010]looks like these http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/flashlight.html
Thread on CPF-- http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=218027

Right you are!  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I would be worried about the quality of the reflector, it's a major factor in the quality of the beam.
Notice the fact that you never see a good image of the reflector, and from what "they" show you of the reflector, it looks rather shallow.

Deeper is better when it comes to the "cheaper" HID bulbs, and you do not see how well the reflector is coated. I would wait until a reliable person puts one of these units through a good testing.

Ray[/quote]

As I have stated previously, my HID 24W light is in the mail so I can't take pictures right now of all the parts. My friend in the LA area has the flashlights in his warehouse. I'll be posting tons of pictures of the beam, and light in general. I'll also be posting some video's of the light. Stay tuned! Also we sold another 24W HID. Both the 35W and 24W HID will be in the mail on Monday via Priority Mail. Tracking numbers will be sent! Thanks for your business! We look forward to serving more customers in the future! :)

Bulbs made in germany?

shamwowcolor.jpg

;D

daguin

Would you classify that as racist or nationalist?

or merely ethnocentric?

Peace,
dave

abadcaffeinetrip said:
Nothing against where is it made!  We've got an economy that rewards the most efficient producers and give us the best price.  

cheapest labor is the economic factor

Mule