Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

3 winner of the poll: Dave, jayrob, lasersbee.

:Who is the most reputable member in your mind to do a review

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Who is the most reputable member in your mind to do a review? (gifts for you all)

I didn't realize I could vote for 3. I think any of them would do a good review!

Re: Who is the most reputable member in your mind to do a review? (gifts for you all)

I hate to offend by not including someone on the list but Jayrob, Eudaimonium and Laserbee are who I like the most. The others should still feel privileged to make the list and are well respected I'm sure.

The site looks awesome and the prices are perfect considering the economy. I will for sure buy from Priceangels.com as well as pass it along to friends and family.

Last edited:

Chose Jayrob because of the experience knowledge and proper tools to do a review.
Chose MarioMaster because of the knowledge and proper tools.
Chose Scopeguy20 because of his experience and knowledge as well.

My first impression of PriceAngels was: "Another chinese site with tons of products that I would skim through to see if I like anything."

Sending PM for address.

Kulhu

I chose everyone, because i love them all equally:)

Daguin, Jayrob, and Tech_Junkie because they all have the expertise and equipment to do a review justice.

T_J mainly because he is :eg:BRUTALLY:eg: honest with his opinion:)

Actually.... any of the choices would be great.:beer:

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

priceangels at first sight?
The site looks well thought out and easy to read. You even provide a translation function for other languages.
It looks good to me.

Last edited:

i chose daguin, he has helped me with many issues before and in my opinion, he knows everything there is to know about our hobby. also the priceangels site is great, i think you should add more cool items to the $2 gadgets page!

DTR

T_J could probably get pictures of strippers doing naughty things with your lasers. That should draw some attention.:eg:

Last edited:

IsaacT

I voted for Daguin, Jayrob, and Kenom because they all seam very knowledgeable and capable of doing a great review.

My first impression of priceangels was that it might be a great alternative to dealextreme if yall decide to ship to the US.

madog

I voted for Daguin, Jarob, and TJ. While I think everyone on the list deserves to be there, I also think that Flaminpyro and DTR would be good also.

Dave, Jay, and Jerry, because that are known for their unbiased reviews and good pictures, also having the tools to do a good review.

First Impression is that it is just another cheap, free shipping Chinese site, but with a very active and friendly owner, which sets it above the rest, but maybe not DX for it's huge selection.

I voted for nikapo, daquin and laserbee.
I just like Daguin, nikapo does great reviews, and laserbee is power-meter king, so if all of them do a review and it is positive, you know you have a good thing.

My first impression of priceangels is the very low prices!Wow!!

Last edited:

Thanks for all your passion to vote, thanks for all you suggestions,supports or criticism , We are lucky to be here to listen to you. We will send out the gifts as soon as possible.
By the way, I notice that some friends forget to PM me about your address. We have prepared hundreds of gifts for you, even more are on the way, please don't hesitate to get it!
woo...

Sorry for my fault that I fail to put some most reputable members on the list, for it allows 10 only.I know there are many many veteran,such as DTR, mike,and so so, who enjoy the best reputation, and I contact some of them but no reply. Sorry for it!

Last edited:

Kevlar

I voted for Tech_Junkie and lasersbee because I feel they can give the best unbiased reviews.

First impression of your website is it's similar to DX in both layout, items available, and prices. This is good!! From what I've read from you on LPF I assume your customer support will be better than DX. To echo some of the other comments, I hope you will sell >5mW lasers to the U.S. :beer:

Thanks for everyone's confidence.

I voted for Dave, Lasersbee, and me. :tinfoil:

Someone can have my LED fingers if they want.

Peace all.

Thanks for everyone's confidence.

I voted for Dave, Lasersbee, and me. :tinfoil:

Someone can have my LED fingers if they want.

Peace all.

I call DIBS

They all deserve to get a review laser. Priceangels might be a great alternative to DX. Good enough first impression.