Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2W MCU-C88 Q5 26650 Host

Yea how much I didn't even know it was for sale !

I would offer $600.00 in a heartbeat, that laser has all others beat hands down !!!

PM sent.

Badass blue beauty DTR!! As always, your builds are like the lamborghini dealer of lasers. That FP custom also is insane!!!! Outstanding :beer:

DTR

Absolutely amazing! This has to be the most agressive thing I've ever seen in such a small package! Any chance you'll offer this in a kit or ready made?

I am sure Jeff would make you this unit as a host kit if you wanted. Unfortunately mine is already "Down The Road".:D

DTR get it.:p

Badass blue beauty DTR!! As always, your builds are like the lamborghini dealer of lasers. That FP custom also is insane!!!! Outstanding :beer:

This is really one of my favorites I have ever made. When it was still in my possession it would sit on my display case calling to me at night with those glowing vials.:eg:

Last edited:
It'sss Goneee No No I wanted it !
Now I'll have to make one more of them focus rings,
Do you realize how long that takes esp for me :crackup:
I only have 1/2 a brain at least that is what the teacher said :can:

DTR,
Any chance you'd consider building another one? :thinking:
Cant get over that tritium!!
Thanks!
George

Last edited:

DTR

It is possible. But it takes a while to get everything going.:beer:

jakeGT

yeah, like a month just to get the dang host from DX! blahhhh

why cant america have a cheap/large selection flashlight store

Yea how much I didn't even know it was for sale !

I would offer $600.00 in a heartbeat, that laser has all others beat hands down !!!

PM sent.

I too would gladly pay $600. You should mass produce them. :bowdown: You are an artist.

DTR,
Thanks for the answer! Did I mention I have a birthday just around the corner?
A 2+Watt would certainly be a shining gift!! I think I could convince my wife to conspire to get it for me...hmmmmm...if I could just find a builder.....
I kinda wish everybody would quit throwing around $600, but what do you think I should prep my better half for...cost wise....that is, if I could just find a builder.....
I contacted Survival Lasers yesterday and played phone tag with Gary, (I believe...the message was a little staticky). I'm pretty interested in assembling a nice, well designed kit just to familiarize myself with all the gizmos and gadgets but this one, it's GOTTA be built by a Master...it's a friggin piece of art!

Last edited:

DTR

Built plenty of 2W units an none have died or degraded yet. The Frankenstein last time I checked in had 6 hours on it and is still giving identical output as it did when I built it.

Plexus: just to back up DTR ^ I have two +2W 445s that I've had a lot of runtime with - all of which are blue & bright as ever. Have you had any fail recently? If so, in what host, ect? I've read your posts before & I know you know well about the risks with this high power, ect - so I mean this sincerely :beer:

haha :) This thing is amazing. I have had a lot of lasers, but nothing comes close to the quality of this one. Well worth the money. Already having a blast with it... Safely of course