Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1W handheld $170 - 445nm diode $20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's a typo apparently heh. More than them have been guilty of that one. :p

Toke

It does not say protected, guess it is not a problem with a linear driver.

Toke

That seems kinda odd to me. All of the CR123 batteries I have seen were 700-900mAh. It just seems weird to me that we would suddenly see one unfamiliar brand of battery that more than doubles that capacity.
If you are only familiar with 700-900mA batteries, it makes perfect sense that one with bigger capacity is a brand unknown to you. ;)

Actually I did not pay attention to the mA, and as you suggest, it is quite likely to be fake.
The other option is a new great quality brand making a introductory offer to gain marked shares. Less likely.

Those are garbage from what I have read. The mah rating is WAY off. Do a quick search for those batteries on Candlepowerforums.com and you will read nothing but bad things.

I am really cautious on some of the ebay items, especialy when they are claiming 2000mah and the highest I have seen are only 950mah.

Caught me with my pants down, LOL. I dont use them so I never read the thread. Just kept it for a future reference.

Anyone know of rechargeable tests? Please post it.

Caught me with my pants down, LOL. I dont use them so I never read the thread. Just kept it for a future reference.

Anyone know of rechargeable tests? Please post it.

Unless you're a hot babe I really don't want to see that picture! :eek: :barf: :crackup:

Last edited:
I have no control of what my mom looks at, I just hope it didn't make her go blind! Lol
That's just not right! :crackup::crackup:

I was at a family reunion a few years ago and my older cousins husband was sitting in a lawn chair across from my aunt and my mom, and his junk was hanging out of his pant leg on his shorts. My uncle and I noticed it and were trying not to laugh. He got up to get a beer and we started laughing when my mom looked at us and said: OMG that was something I really didn't need to see!

Last edited:
Merged double post

BAT-UNI004_b.jpg

T1hz8gXaCt5tK90XTX_114126.jpg_310x310.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.