Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1W handheld $170 - 445nm diode $20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to ADD that any advice you get from these members that been trying to help you is Good and intelligent advice NOT rubbish. If you listen to what they say you will succeed. If you take it personal. Then i dont know what to tell you.

But like was said before they are not doing this to hurt you but to help. Please understand this.

We would rather have your company succeed and bring us quality lasers for a fair price then to put you down. We are not like that. Everyone is always looking to get the lowest price for the best laser."Bang For Your Buck"

You have alot of potential, Just stick through this and LISTEN to these members, and you will see what the out come will be. :) Take there advice its worth its wit in Gold. They would not steer you wrong.

No one is perfect but everyone has the potential to get pretty close to it.

Good Luck.:beer:

Why the power of other can be 742 Current Draw at batteries ------- 570mA
Power Output ---------------------- 742mW,without electricity, and yours is under 600 with electricity, why the glasses of other are not broken, and yours are broken, why the switch of others are good, and yours is broken. WHY?? I don’t want to say much. Thanks for your good intention, I hope you are doing this for our good, not saying rubbish.

Because we are professionals. A average customer would not know if there are bad issues. Most people do not own a laser power meter, or multimeter to test laser. They turn laser on, it makes light, its OK. We dont think this way. We take apart and see how it works, because we build lasers too. If you want to sell many lasers here, it has to be a better product than you sell average population. If you have product that we consider quality, we will tell everyone else. If not, then we tell that to people too. Right now, your product is not good enough for us to to promote it. It is up to you if you want to make changes. If you do, and the laser is up to spec, we will help you to promote it.

Damn i am glad i paid with paypal. Hopefully my laser isn't garbage like the rest. yobresal sold me a laser and i was dumb and accidentally broke the soldering to the diode, that was my fault. What did yobresal do? He sent me a new one that day and just asked me to send the broken one back which i did. I even offered to pay him full price for the new laser and just refund my money when he gets the broken one back. He said don't worry about it. That is the best customer service i ever dealt with.

Now from your post i can tell that your trying to call yobresal a liar but you do not have the balls to actually say it. Here he is trying to help you and you can't admit that there may be some problems with your lasers then say its his fault. That's just ridiculous and disrespectful. I think you owe someone an apology. Take in the information that was given to you, use it then come back here with a different attitude and better lasers. show us a video of 5 different lasers being tested and putting out at least 800mw then maybe people may start to buy from you again. we all took a risk and you took advantage of that.

It seems some foreigners are directed against us. My explanation is over, I will not reply to anyone. I don’t like here, thanks you. We still alive without you, but some laser sellers will die without you. Because they almost have no orders in China, but we take up the largest market share. Even I do not have foreign markets, I still got the domestic market.

I don’t like this forum, if my friend does not tell this forum, I would not be here. I found friends here are not friendly, at the beginning, someone called me liar, I am a reliable person. Now you are looking for another excuse. Foreign friends do not really understand it, I don’t care whether buy my products or not, I don’t welcome some boring people to buy my products. The price in China is higher, we sell well and business is good there.

I have seen through some foreigners here, the weakness of human nature, at the beginning someone take the initiative to contact us, asking whether we can sell the 1w blue at 85 USD, he said you can help us promote the product. Then, I replied to him that we agree to it. Later, someone called us liars in this forum on purpose, and use that email to humiliate us, stating we offer him the price of 85 USD and ask him to promote the product. Then when many customer received the email, it shows we are not liars. At this point, he said he just back from the trip. Whether we can sell the product at 85USD.

Are you Insane...:cool: Are you out of your Mind...:thinking:

This is an English speaking Forum and if anyone is a foreigner...
It it YOU...

To tell a customer that the Laser is under spec because he did
not do your job by adjusting the Laser Driver is out right lunacy...

I have 2 friends that saw my 445nm Laser that I purchased from
you and wanted me to order two for them...
But with this new attitude of yours blaming the customer for your
shortcomings
that is out of the question...I also think you should
purchase a Calibrated Laser Power Meter because my Laser with
freshly charged batteries only put out ~740 mW than starts to drop..
This was checked on a Lab Quality calibrated Newport 1825C
LPM with Thermopile Sensor... also with a Scientec 365... also
with an 5 Watt OHIR LaserBee and a LaserBee II...
They all read the Laser within 5mW of 740mw...

I hope you understand that you have pushed away any potential
buyers with you idiotic posts above...
You are obviously not a professional company and I doubt that you
make the many sales you continually boast about..

BTW... If you don't like it here then leave....
I know I won't miss you or your Lasers....

Jerry

Last edited:
Multiple Postings

Oh , brother understand . PCB board only constant current IC PT4115, may be low voltage to a certain extent , PT4115 flashing not working properly , just give you the battery weak . There the temperature protection , unfortunately linked to the original circuit , and no Approach after another ......

1284701756x2062220344.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he described how the driver was made for a LED at 1W. Then they added the protection circuit and it dropped it to 750mW, which made the LD powerful enough to burn.

Just a guess. My Chenglish is a little rough.

Massive Multiple Postings

This is the repair process after the stump ........ as follows:
After the dismemberment of the torch and found a circuit board : LD 1 , 470 1 inductor , constant current IC PT4115 1片, 47U SMD capacitor 1 , a freewheeling diode , constant current value is set resistors 0.1 Europe 1 ( by the 5 0.5 Europe 's resistance tied together) , a total of six components . very common a nonlinear constant current power supply , even the anti- reverse battery no . further business claiming the belt temperature and how is the low-voltage protection Achieved ? Please enlighten master .
Battery installed anti- after constant current IC PT4115 burned divided, do no such IC, then get a 3W LED from the garbage driver board ( ultra-small , above), the PCB board flashlight outside than LD All parts removed , to the board with hot melt glue in the flashlight on the original PCB , the constant current value was controlled to 0.75A ( the original torch current is 1A, transferred to 0.75A laser power were limited, but The original was not so hot , Always mention should be no question but what the effect of burning is very NB), newly installed in the PCB board is a full-bridge rectifier input power of ( 4 Schottky diodes ), although there is little loss of power However, fear from reverse it!
Board for good , the spin into the barrel body , bottles and batteries ( which does not matter which is negative) , by pressing the tail , flying out of a bunch of Blu-ray , smoke billowed from their path ..... HO HO .. Effects of continued long-term use .... .......

1284702284x2062220344.jpg

1284702321x2062220344.jpg

1284702377x2062220344.jpg

1284702412x2062220344.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jieff there is no question the laser works. But the quality is low.

To make better quality, we recommend these..

1. Machine the small cylyindrical brass piece in the tail cap 1mm longer.
2. Use a box not a bag to ship the products or the glasses will break.
3. Re-design the driver to reach a regulated 1-1.2AMP output.
4. Use an insulating buffer (black circular foam) around the contact spring.
5. Use smaller o-rings
6. Buy compressed air and clean the metal shaving out of the threading.

Are you not understanding this?

You are a very stupid man. We will not tell people you have quality product, and not to purchase from you, or your company. You should go away now.

Reactions: ped
Jieff there is no question the laser works. But the quality is low.

To make better quality, we recommend these..

1. Machine the small cylyindrical brass piece in the tail cap 1mm longer.
2. Use a box not a bag to ship the products or the glasses will break.
3. Re-design the driver to reach a regulated 1-1.2AMP output.
4. Use an insulating buffer (black circular foam) around the contact spring.
5. Use smaller o-rings
6. Buy compressed air and clean the metal shaving out of the threading.

Are you not understanding this?

thanks

TECH_JUNKIE,Listen, you've picked the wrong person to quarrel with.You'd better take that back,Don't get fresh with me!Just left of insanity???????????????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.