Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1W handheld $170 - 445nm diode $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toke

I am wondering if there are more people than jieff111 involved in the company?

Reactions: ped

ped

TECH_JUNKIE,Listen, you've picked the wrong person to quarrel with.You'd better take that back,Don't get fresh with me!Just left of insanity???????????????

You may have just busted your own nuts buddy.

T_J was offering sound advice without any sarcasm and the like , and your just not listening, all the things people have suggested, if implemented, would leave you with a laser we could reccomend, and your sales would undoubtedly rise, but instead you do this?

Not good buisness sence.

/facepalm

Yes very possibly Toke, as the above responce was decidedly "immature" ?

TECH_JUNKIE,Listen, you've picked the wrong person to quarrel with.You'd better take that back,Don't get fresh with me!Just left of insanity???????????????

Don't mess with Tech_Junkie. He's our watchdog, and he's here for a damn good reason.

Us here as a collective can kick your ass off the forum faster than you can blink. You're the one who should watch out. You'd better take your comments back and apologize to Tech_Junkie.

Everyone here's been trying to give you help, and ideas. We've been trying to give you suggestions on how to improve your products. We've been trying to help you by giving you ideas on how to improve your products.

We don't hate foreign companies either. Look at JETLASERS and how successful they are on the forum. They're successful for a reason- and by far, they actually respect their customers.

If you want the forum to care, show everyone some more respect. Listen to what they're trying to tell you.

Remember, this is our, not your forum, and we, not you, controls what goes on here.

DJNY

If LVYILASER is really that successfull as jieff111 told, I´m sure they have more people involved. I doupt that, but if they are, I don´t understand why they LVYILASER sent us their worst employee.

I'm very glad they cancelled & refunded my order after reading this. :)

Still didn't receive a reply to my mail sent to them.

Toke

If LVYILASER is really that successfull as jieff111 told, I´m sure they have more people involved. I doupt that, but if they are, I don´t understand why they LVYILASER sent us their worst employee.

I admit that the homepage suggest an actual company with lots of employees. It is just that the performance* seen so far here on the board could be handled by a single Chinese hobbyist. :D

*2-3 lasers delivered and one person to write here.

HIMNL9

Uhm ..... PT4115 is rated from 8V to 30V input ..... wondering how it can work at 7,2V correctly, especially considerded that is a step-down CCM direct-drive converter, and not a boost or buck-boost converter ..... maybe the 4108 can be a better choice, as boost driver .....

It can be good for made some labby drivers, anyway, due to the "dimming" input that accept also analog signals .....

Are you mentally challenged...:thinking:

You attack a member that is trying to help you make more
sales and bring your product up to an acceptable quality...:tsk:

From the picture of your test bench and equipment I can see
that you are indeed a one man operation/company..

It is too bad that you have your "1W handheld" so far up
your A$$ that it seems to be affecting your brain functions..

BTW... I'm happy with my Laser from you.... BUT....

Take your Lasers and sell them elsewhere... I will not be
purchasing another from you...
Not because your laser is a bit under spec.... but because
of your attitude towards your paying customers and your
general ignorant outbursts here on the Forum...

Jerry

I actually like the laser as well. I would buy another IF the power wasn't nearly half of the rated output power AND if I didn't have to use a magnetic battery spacer for the tailcap to work.

The laser itself is kind of cute, but IMHO your better off going with a 18650 host for stuff dealing with these kind of current draws than trying to make 16340's do it.

merged multiple posts -- LAST WARNING

I know that TECH_JUNKIE always does the good things for us, and when he put forward with 6 recommendations, I thanked him. But I never expected that he published another post where he scolded that I was a stupid man. I sent immediately an internal message which asked him to cancel it. After a while, I found he hadn’t canceled yet. So I blamed on him. I don’t know if we got some misunderstanding generated by languages between us, but I also hope we can respect each other, and we’ll also try to accept your suggestion. Thanks.

The laser itself is kind of cute, but IMHO your better off going with a 18650 host for stuff dealing with these kind of current draws than trying to make 16340's do it.

thanks

Just left of insanity. I was not going to say this sentence. When TECH_JUNKIE published the post where he said I was a stupid man, I have tried to send him an internal message, hoping that he can cancel the bad words about me. However, later I was very disappointed so that I sent the sentence in his personal signature. I just hoped that he can respect people so that he can be respected by others. Of course his 6 recommendations were quite right, and I’ve thanked him. In fact probably we have some communication problems on languages. I hope everyone can understand that I was not attacking him. Why should I attack him? From the beginning someone said we were cheaters. Have you seen our attack to someone? Isn’t it good to have mutual respect?

Last edited by a moderator:

daguin

OK -- I'm calling an end to this one. Either the language barrier is virtually insurmountable or LVIYLasers is too arrogant to accept criticism. In either event, it is escalating and going in circles.

The warning has been posted in this thread and in another about the company and the laser.

CLOSED

Peace,
dave

I know that TECH_JUNKIE always does the good things for us, and when he put forward with 6 recommendations, I thanked him. But I never expected that he published another post where he scolded that I was a stupid man. I sent immediately an internal message which asked him to cancel it. After a while, I found he hadn’t canceled yet. So I blamed on him. I don’t know if we got some misunderstanding generated by languages between us, but I also hope we can respect each other, and we’ll also try to accept your suggestion. Thanks.

thanks

Just left of insanity. I was not going to say this sentence. When TECH_JUNKIE published the post where he said I was a stupid man, I have tried to send him an internal message, hoping that he can cancel the bad words about me. However, later I was very disappointed so that I sent the sentence in his personal signature. I just hoped that he can respect people so that he can be respected by others. Of course his 6 recommendations were quite right, and I’ve thanked him. In fact probably we have some communication problems on languages. I hope everyone can understand that I was not attacking him. Why should I attack him? From the beginning someone said we were cheaters. Have you seen our attack to someone? Isn’t it good to have mutual respect?

T_J is a nice person, I'm sure he said that trying to tell you raising the price will not make your laser higher quality without working on the members suggestions.

If you can get the issues fixed in your laser and return the old price, i would buy one from you and the members would too.

Status
Not open for further replies.