Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

18650's interested?

LaZeRz

Almost positive they are legit new batteries, will be ordering shortly to check, trusted buyer though! :) and got something on your mind infinitus?:whistle:

LMAO :crackup:

Last edited:

Almost positive they are legit new batteries, will be ordering shortly to check, trusted buyer though! :) and got something on your mind infinitus?:whistle:

U mean trusted seller right ?
Or are u referring to yourself?

Almost positive they are legit new batteries

I'm not saying they are used. Li Ion batteries have a shelf life, like most other batteries do. They also could be QC rejects.

Hey I hope it works out well. I'd ask for a few sample units to test before you commit to anything. You dont want to sell 100 batteries, and end up having to refund them all.

I agree with Tech_Junkie, get some samples, verify their quality or lack there of. If these are on point from $2-2.50 you shouldn't have trouble getting rid of them. I know I would like a few.
- Matt

Re: 1650's interested?

You might want to edit your post there Infinitus :whistle::beer:

Wasn't a spelling mistake. I don't like the name because imho it's misleading/deceptive, especially for someone who is trying to sell something on here.

Up next maybe we'll have a Dá guin?:undecided:

I also agree TJ makes a great point, if they test out as good batteries & they're not a 'sales dump' from the distributors rejected bin - I'll buy a bunch from you Jay :beer:

jaybob

Thanks much for your interest guys, feel free to continue posting if there is more interest, as of now i have put in an order for a sample, sitting at home with my shipping number and my volt meter! will post an update asap! :yh:

Please post a Picture of the Battery you are proposing.

It doesn't have to be One that you took since you dont have them yet but a Generic Picture of the battery will do that you can find Online.:)

Would like to see the battery we are talking about.

well for me ,I would rather have a few great batteries
then a bunch of crap batteries ,AW is the brand i trust

any thoughts ^ good? bad? maybe?

Maybe, but we need test results. Also many people are building high power builds, and these are not the greatest batteries for those. So it may take you some time to sell them all. It will not be a quick sale.

So I guess its up to you in the end. Its your time, your money, and your responsibility. If it was me I'd pass, but thats just me.