Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

18650's interested?

jaybob

Im always looking for good suppliers and recently thought i may have struck a deal. I can order in-mass ultrafires. I think* i can beat the best price... If i were to sell 3.7v 2800mAh protected 18650's for maybe $2-$2.50 a pop, would anybody buy? just looking to get a feel for the market, still fairly new, if i said anything wrong, please don't chew me out vets! :thanks:

Last edited:

InfinitusEquitas

Re: 1650's interested?

Might want to update the title there jayboob...

Pretty sure no one is interested in the 1650's except a few historians.

jaybob

Thanks infinitus, its been changed! :D

cam-i havent looked that far forward yet, as this was kind of a spur of the moment post, and i was just looking to see if there was a market.

blakegriffin-your profound post has made me reconsider my entire existance...

jaybob

They are ultrafires, so there quality is average, higher power then most ultrafire batteries though. How many would you be looking to buy ibuprofen?

benmwv

I think he says that because the ones he's peddling are "2800mah", while the majority of xxxxfire batteries are usually "2600mah".

Cam453

Sounds like any other ____fire. But for $2 a pop that's pretty good for new batteries.

jaybob

Oh wow guys, my apologizes for all the confusion, the batteries are ultrafire, and they are protected. I am just going off the power rating i was given, as i was offered this deal last night! ^.^

jaybob

Almost positive they are legit new batteries, will be ordering shortly to check, trusted buyer though! :) and got something on your mind infinitus?:whistle: