Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

120 mw Blu-Ray DX laser Pointer

What an offer! Nice one GG [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Regards rog8811

GooeyGus said:
[quote author=Wallydraigle link=1211284897/144#147 date=1215552155]Yeah, I got it back today.  Still doesn't work, not even a flicker.  I don't know that it was scam, I could have just gotten really unlucky a bunch of times.  I mean, people have their houses get hit by meteors and stuff, but when the deal has gone wrong so many times what am I supposed to think?

I'm tired of spending money mailing this brick to england, and I think I'm just gonna have to drop it for the sake of my sanity.  I've been kind of strung along for months and I just can't take it.

Duuuuudeeee..... I feel so bad that you paid $700 for that.

Here's what I'm willing to do about it... Because I don't think anyone should be screwed that bad, if you send the thing to me I'll put in a new shiny PHR-803T diode (at least 100mW) for free. I'll take the hit on the diode and everything, I have a couple extra sitting around. If you're interested let me know. I just hate to see you not enjoy the laser hobby because of some random idiot. I've built a few lasers in the same body, so I'm pretty familiar with it.[/quote]

That's very generous of you, and I may just take you up on that offer. I'm really not hurting for cash, and I can pay you for your work, but we'll work that out via PMs. I'd rather this happened to me than maybe some kid who had worked all summer for it or something anyway. YGPM.

Razako

Good to see that jackass banned. Either his friend gave him $20,000 in free diodes or he's a filthy liar. I wonder which scenario is more likely ::)

JLSE

Razako said:
Good to see that jackass banned.  Either his friend gave him $20,000 in free diodes or he's a filthy liar.  I wonder which scenario is more likely ::)

LOL, maybe his friend is the filthy liar who gave him 2000$ worth of 803t's and told him they were 'Top Secret'   :eek:

On another note, im now wondering if he sent the unit again, but this time with a dead 6x knowing a member here would reckognize the original 803???      Lame...

Was he banned, or did he cancel his account to hurt our feelings?   :'(

wannaburn said:
[quote author=Razako link=1211284897/156#163 date=1215677371]Good to see that jackass banned.  Either his friend gave him $20,000 in free diodes or he's a filthy liar.  I wonder which scenario is more likely ::)

LOL, maybe his friend is the filthy liar who gave him 2000$ worth of 803t's and told him they were 'Top Secret'   :eek:

On another note, im now wondering if he sent the unit again, but this time with a dead 6x knowing a member here would reckognize the original 803???      Lame...

Was he banned, or did he cancel his account to hurt our feelings?   :'(

[/quote]

I really hope he didn't change the diode... I think wally is going to be sending me the laser shortly and this mystery will hopefully be a little closer to being solved...

JLSE

:D This is turning into an eppisode of Scooby-Doo "And I would have gotten away with it too, if it werent for these medeling kids!"

I think your going to find a 6x, as a slippery way to cover his arse. Either way, Wally will be getting a quality build, and a nice reliable toy.

Admirable move by the way, nice to see such a gesture :)

lam3

jinpenglaser said:
Hello, We are supply the XBOX 360 HD-DVD laser PHR-803T sleds and other Game accessories and laser lens. The PHR-803T and KES-400AAA are Blu-Ray laser diodes. if your need any product, please contact us!
More details, go to our website: www.laser-jp.com
My E-mail: jinpeng@laser-jp.com
jinpenglaser@yahoo.com.cn
Waiting for your inquiry and order!
Thank you very much.

Janette

Wow, that's annoying. Why aren't they banned?

On topic, how did this end?

Or has it been continued in a new thread...

daguin

lam3 said:
On topic, how did this end?
Or has it been continued in a new thread...

He got the laser back from Mitch. It still didn't work. GooeyGus is rebuilding it for him.

Peace,
dave

I hope he filed a paypal dispute. On another note, why isn't jinpenglaser banned yet? I thought Avery or whatever his name was going to ban him.

Bionic-Badger said:
I hope he filed a paypal dispute. On another note, why isn't jinpenglaser banned yet? I thought Avery or whatever his name was going to ban him.
C0ld (Avery) banned him today, he didn't delete his posts though.

JLSE

Dr. Evil said:
[quote author=wannaburn link=1211284897/160#173 date=1217706494]I think ole mitch has an new ebay name.

http://cgi.ebay.com/50mw-Blu-ray-La...ryZ14954QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Buyers beware!

It sure does look that way. I think ebay members should send messages to the bidders letting them know. The auction says 50mW though so maybe he learned his lesson.[/quote]

I dont plan on interfering, and am thinking ebay may remove it anyway. I dont think he is adhering to the 50mW as a lesson learned, he may have run it down to 50mW from a higher number taking the pics. Then running it to the point of death like the last one he sold... Maybe :-X