Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

11W blue laser "hell burner". Hello from Russia ;)

Rick's probably planning to outdo this now..

So much power... that is VERY impressive sir :beer:

Ricks gonna line up like 15 of his rails with , what's each rail hold like 3 or 4 of ur cube module things? Plus those friggen fire wood size battery's, and shoot down the moon while its over Russia. Thanks lol

that made me LOL I am working on it and came up with a better way for one person to line up mirrors.

Ricks gonna line up like 15 of his rails with , what's each rail hold like 3 or 4 of ur cube module things? Plus those friggen fire wood size battery's, and shoot down the moon while its over Russia. Thanks lol

Last edited:
WOW!!!

WOW!!!!

11W WOW!!!

I want one!! Hahahahah!!! :whistle:

Nice work! Congratulations superlazers!!

Shock and Awe !!!! And the march forward for DEW continues. Yes... Combiners RULE !!!!!Likely a 4 +4... like

Each 4 LD's are knife edged, side by side so ..... then another stackage is brought under or over the original .... so, you get the

This entire group of eight (8) is then put thru two telescope optic lenses...to compress all the beams together. That MAY be how he is doing it !!! Maybe ???
Show your" Inner Beauty" !!!!!!! He is likely using a 11.1 Three cell LiPo cell pack !!! and....Also uses an "Aiming LAser" ...Good Thinking !!!

BACK TO WORK...for me !!!

CDBEAM=======>

Last edited:

NO4H99

Very nice. I love the idea of an aiming laser. Any chance of some pics of the inside?

Dear, friends. Thanks for your comments! It's always nice to hear ;) Sorry for the silence - a lot of work, there is never enough time ;)

Photos inside the laser I will publish approximately November 25, when the laser will be shipped to the customer. This is a commercial project. I hope for your understanding!

2 Hemlock_Mike: "It's all right with my fingers, I was very careful when shooting the video ;)"

Last edited:
Thanks for posting that beauty! An atmospheric shot of the beam in the night sky? Especially with a little fog.

Thanks for posting that beauty! An atmospheric shot of the beam in the night sky? Especially with a little fog.

Now the laser is completely disassembled, I change the body. I will do it for you at the end of November, when the laser goes to the customer ;)

looked like solder to me . I would think it would take over 20W to cut metal

I can raise the current to get 20 watts, but the resource laser decrease. The customer does not want it ;)

looked like solder to me . I would think it would take over 20W to cut metal

yes, it is a steel spring ;)

Last edited by a moderator: